John Simm Photo - Sat (Batch 2)

Chunky Gilmore

It is a Standard photo ticket, not a Diamond Pass Batch? If so I'd check towards the end of the morning session. It may be possible you'll be called towards the end.

But if that doesn't work out for you with travel etc. it's no Problem, you can go to the afternoon session. You can go any time after your number has been called.

I have a batch 6 ticket for John Simm photo. I am worried about getting back to Euston for my train home at 7.15. Showmasters Facebook messenger advise speaking to the crew in the at who may be able to assist. Is this correct? Will all photos definitely be done by 6 or could it overrun?

Just now, Longleat68 said:

I have a batch 6 ticket for John Simm photo. I am worried about getting back to Euston for my train home at 7.15. Showmasters Facebook messenger advise speaking to the crew in the at who may be able to assist. Is this correct? Will all photos definitely be done by 6 or could it overrun?

Yes, the photos should definitely be done by 6pm. Showmasters are very good with photoshoots, they know how many they can fit in within a certain timeframe etc, so they will definitely all be done within the allocated time slot.

8 minutes ago, Longleat68 said:

Great, thank you.  Id hate to miss my train!

No problem. :D If by chance there are any unforeseeable problems on the day and it looks like it may overrun, then speak to the crew members at the photoshoot and explain the situation with the train and they should be able to help you out. It is unlikely, but it may happen, so it's best to know what to do in that scenario.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

11 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:
11 hours ago, Longleat68 said:

Great, thank you.  Id hate to miss my train!

No problem. :D If by chance there are any unforeseeable problems on the day and it looks like it may overrun, then speak to the crew members at the photoshoot and explain the situation with the train and they should be able to help you out. It is unlikely, but it may happen, so it's best to know what to do in that scenario.

Have some proof handy of the train time and booking to show the crew just in case.