Jump to content
showmasters

London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Yep, yep and yep

oh, bl**dy h***! S***!! Darn!! I have to remake my *b***** schedule now for the third b***** time. :lol:

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

oh, bl**dy h***! S***!! Darn!! I have to remake my *b***** schedule now for the third b***** time. :lol:

Well, to help you calm down I believe it was said somewhere version 2 of the schedule will be published some time today............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Well, to help you calm down I believe it was said somewhere version 2 of the schedule will be published some time today............................

I was just going to mention that :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I made a blooming map for you all!  Geez, you try and help people out :thumbdown: (:whistling:)

My suggestion.. At 4 am on Saturday. You go there with a bucket of white paint, a huge brush and from the station you paint arrows on the road to each entrance the the correct information: "Gold & Extra Help" and "The Rest Of You". :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well, to help you calm down I believe it was said somewhere version 2 of the schedule will be published some time today............................

 

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was just going to mention that :lol:

10b.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

oh, bl**dy h***! S***!! Darn!! I have to remake my *b***** schedule now for the third b***** time. :lol:

Drink your tea Chris, drink your tea...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

With batch 3 diamond you are in the first 75 so as long as you go see him when he starts signing you may be through before the photo's but obviously there's no guarantee especially if he's a slow signer, there have been guests who don't get through many more than a hundred in a day.

Great thanks Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

My suggestion.. At 4 am on Saturday. You go there with a bucket of white paint, a huge brush and from the station you paint arrows on the road to each entrance the the correct information: "Gold & Extra Help" and "The Rest Of You". :P

No, just do giant red and black dots to match the map.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So just to clarify. If I'm picking up a Diamond Pass on Saturday I look for a big red dot.

If I can't find that I just follow someone and hope I don't end up in the knitting exhibition.

It's only my second time so just want to be sure. :coolthumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

So just to clarify. If I'm picking up a Diamond Pass on Saturday I look for a big red dot.

If I can't find that I just follow someone and hope I don't end up in the knitting exhibition.

It's only my second time so just want to be sure. :coolthumb:

Knitting can be fun too, less Dr Who.. but still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Knitting can be fun too, less Dr Who.. but still.

Knitting can be as Dr Who as you want it to be.

 

Not knitting and not Who, but a good example!

 

Porg

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raylenth said:

Knitting can be as Dr Who as you want it to be.

 

Not knitting and not Who, but a good example!

 

Porg

 

You made it??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris1970 said:

You made it??!

I did.  It's so tiny!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I did.  It's so tiny!

Löööve it!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

With batch 3 diamond you are in the first 75 so as long as you go see him when he starts signing you may be through before the photo's but obviously there's no guarantee especially if he's a slow signer, there have been guests who don't get through many more than a hundred in a day.

I keep seeing various posts saying “I have batch “whatever” of Diamond Pass” I have two Diamond Passes and they don’t have Batch numbers on them? I know that when I collect my DP it will have a number on but, until then how do I know which batch it is? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FanGirl said:

I keep seeing various posts saying “I have batch “whatever” of Diamond Pass” I have two Diamond Passes and they don’t have Batch numbers on them? I know that when I collect my DP it will have a number on but, until then how do I know which batch it is? 

For which guests are your DPs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_batflash123 said:

For which guests are your DPs?

I have two John Simm Diamond Passes and I’ve printed the tickets out but, can’t see anywhere that there is a “batch” on them. I’ve looked on the Eventbrite app with the shorter version of the tickets and still can’t see anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanGirl said:

I have two John Simm Diamond Passes and I’ve printed the tickets out but, can’t see anywhere that there is a “batch” on them. I’ve looked on the Eventbrite app with the shorter version of the tickets and still can’t see anything?

Did you buy them when he was just announced or not so long ago? If you bought them when he was just announced, the batch system wasn't in place yet so your batch 0 but I think someone else can give you more info on that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Did you buy them when he was just announced or not so long ago? If you bought them when he was just announced, the batch system wasn't in place yet so your batch 0 but I think someone else can give you more info on that 

I bought them when he was in the very early stages of being announced yes. I buy at least one DP for the London events every year and never known a batch for Diamond Passes. Like I said I understand that when I collect my pass it always has a number on it but, the tickets have never had a batch as such. Is that something that’s just happened at this event? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanGirl said:

I bought them when he was in the very early stages of being announced yes. I buy at least one DP for the London events every year and never known a batch for Diamond Passes. Like I said I understand that when I collect my pass it always has a number on it but, the tickets have never had a batch as such. Is that something that’s just happened at this event? 

The DP numbers that have been previous years are replaced by batch numbers. So your DP badge will only have the batch number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

The DP numbers that have been previous years are replaced by batch numbers. So your DP badge will only have the batch number.

So does that mean mine will have a 0 on the lanyard badge? As I said there is no batch at all on my tickets :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanGirl said:

So does that mean mine will have a 0 on the lanyard badge? As I said there is no batch at all on my tickets :huh:

Probably yes but of course there is always a possibility that you're batch one and batch 1 becomes 2 and 2 becomes 3 and so on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanGirl said:

So does that mean mine will have a 0 on the lanyard badge? As I said there is no batch at all on my tickets :huh:

Most likely if it's one of the cases where the batch system was added after the tickets went on sale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×