London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

showmasters

Just now, Raylenth said:

Depends which day you are talking about - if it's Sat, go to the Grand forst for you DP then on to the Access entrance, if it's sunday then DP collection is in the same place as Access entry.

It’s the Saturday yes but, is there a map to show the different queuing areas? That way I can see where I’m going from one area to another :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

It’s the Saturday yes but, is there a map to show the different queuing areas? That way I can see where I’m going from one area to another :rolleyes:

Just done this.  Black is National, red is Grand and you can see the station at the top to orient yourself

Olympia

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Without a floor plan. Do we assume that Photo A and B are not that far from eachother?

Even if they are the hall's not that big so only takes a few mins to get across

Edited by Raylenth

Just a query as to why you need to collect your Diamond Pass before registering for your entrance ticket. Surely, that will mean losing your place in the entrance queue to get lower VQ tickets?

My plan was to get the VQ tickets, then get my Diamond Passes afterwards.

Other than that, all looks good to me :)

Edited by DaveyMorgy

35 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just done this.  Black is National, red is Grand and you can see the station at the top to orient yourself

Olympia

Call me Miss stupid - I have called this been before! lol but to collect my Diamond pass am I to go to the National or Grand entrance please?

Edited by sarzy2

Just now, Raylenth said:

Won't know until you are there but I'd assume it will be outside.

OK thanks. If possible could there be sings from train station saying which way the to queue as I will have my mum with me and don't want to have to walk up along the building to find out the end of the queue is the other side.

3 minutes ago, defender05 said:

OK thanks. If possible could there be sings from train station saying which way the to queue as I will have my mum with me and don't want to have to walk up along the building to find out the end of the queue is the other side.

It will probably be obvious when you get there unless you are first.  And there's usually event staff around directing people where to go, but unfortunately there are occasions where you might have to walk - the crew directing you at the station may not know if the queue is large enough to be quicker to walk the other way, but the main lot of people will be queueing at the side entrance and will be snaked - at least on Saturday.

Edited by Raylenth