London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

showmasters

3 hours ago, showmasters said:

First post updated with updated schedule!

We have been able to add in some exciting new photo shoot opportunities! You can now get the iZombie duo with David Anders & Bryce Hodgson, or the Legends of Tomorrow duo with Tala Asha & Jes Macallan!

Tickets are available to book now: http://bit.ly/LCCSp19

Any chance I can swap my two single photo shoot tickets with Tala and Jes for one Legends duo ticket?

Edited by warriorbard

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Thanks! It's great they're offering this alternative but I'm a little anxious about doing this - I mean is it a guarentee that people with the two single tickets will get a photo since we didn't purchase the duo ticket? I don't want 50 quid going down the drain.

1 hour ago, warriorbard said:

Thanks! It's great they're offering this alternative but I'm a little anxious about doing this - I mean is it a guarentee that people with the two single tickets will get a photo since we didn't purchase the duo ticket? I don't want 50 quid going down the drain.

We have no further info that what has been posted I'm afraid, but they said you just present your tickets so it should be fine.  But you can check with the sales desk/photo shoot crew well in advance of the solo/group shoots if you want further reassurance on the day.

2 hours ago, warriorbard said:

Yes, you will get the photo. I have specifically been told that I should advise this is okay.

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

That will take place during the IT Singles photo op each day?

"For those looking for a photo shoot with Emily Perkins at London Comic Con Spring you can now find the tickets in the shop for that here: http://bit.ly/LCCSp19 This will take place in the time slot currently labelled as 'IT Kids Single'."

• Thanks 1

Now that Sharon D Clarke has cancelled, if there are no more guests added on the Sunday, is it likely that the photoshoots after Sharons will get moved up to earlier times? I know no-one can say for certain obviously, but has it happened before that guests photoshoots have started earlier cos of cancelled guests? 

Just now, Ceefax77 said:

Now that Sharon D Clarke has cancelled, if there are no more guests added on the Sunday, is it likely that the photoshoots after Sharons will get moved up to earlier times? I know no-one can say for certain obviously, but has it happened before that guests photoshoots have started earlier cos of cancelled guests? 

Not likely I'd say unless they add a guest that might need the schedule reshuffling.

10 minutes ago, craigwwe said:

i noticed the legends of tommorrow photo shoot is only 5 mins long surley that will be longer now the ones like me with single photo for both can join the duo?

This has been considered when the shoot was timed. If the Sales jump very hugely last Minute additional time will be added. But for the Moment the timetable is as posted.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:
48 minutes ago, craigwwe said:

i noticed the legends of tommorrow photo shoot is only 5 mins long surley that will be longer now the ones like me with single photo for both can join the duo?

This has been considered when the shoot was timed. If the Sales jump very hugely last Minute additional time will be added. But for the Moment the timetable is as posted.

Also, if it does happen to overrun either day, the following shoot is with Jes on Sat and Tala on Sun so it won't impact the rest of the schedule.

8 minutes ago, johnsimmfan said:

How does the Diamond Pass autograph work?  Do you get that at a separate time to the photoshoot?  Where are the details for those timings?  Also, how many guests typically get photos during a one hour shoot?

Guests are signing all day except when in shoots/talks/breaks and yes, it's separate from the photo shoot.  You will need to go and find where the guest is sitting, you can see where the guest signing area's are on the floor plan, though we are never informed ahead of time where specific guests are in case it needs to change on the day.  Diamond pass holders are called first in Batch order so depending on what batch you are you can go first thing if you want or later in the day as you can go any time after you have been called - you don't therefore get timings for auto's as it's anytime, once your ticket group is on the display - There will be a small whiteboard up at the head of the queue that shows what batches they are calling so you can see where it's up to, or if not check with the crew running the queue.

I presume you mean customers rather than guests.  A lot, photo's are very quick.

Edited by Raylenth