London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

showmasters

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Probably yes but of course there is always a possibility that you're batch one and batch 1 becomes 2 and 2 becomes 3 and so on...

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Most likely if it's one of the cases where the batch system was added after the tickets went on sale

Thanks guys, just went on the ticket sales page and went on as if to buy another John Simm DP and scrolled down and there were batches which were definitely not there when I purchased mine. However, the sold out batches started at batch 4 and they are currently on batch 8. So if they only introduced it at batch 4 then it’s possible I could be 1-3? 

1 minute ago, FanGirl said:

Thanks guys, just went on the ticket sales page and went on as if to buy another John Simm DP and scrolled down and there were batches which were definitely not there when I purchased mine. However, the sold out batches started at batch 4 and they are currently on batch 8. So if they only introduced it at batch 4 then it’s possible I could be 1-3? 

Probably :smile:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

I think I have 3 or 4 and I booked his last week so yeah, you're before batch 4. That's for certain.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Well according to the ticket I booked mine on 1st November so definitely before batch 3 or 4 :rolleyes:

So going forward with the new system photo's will essentially stay the same but you will be called in Diamond batches rather than just all Diamonds.  For auto's, rather than Diamonds 1-30, 1-60 ect it will be Diamonds Batch 0/1, D batch 2 and so on.  There are 25 people in a Diamond batch.

• Thanks 1

Any DP without batch number is "batch zero" and goes first for this guest.

I don't know how many tickets were sold exactly per guest, but it happened for 2 or 3 guests. A corresponding number of batches was taken off sale to make up for that. So yes, it is possible that John has number of DP without number and then starts off with batch 3 or 4. I think the other guests were Jack Gleeson and Bernard Cribbins. But it is possible there are others I missed.

• Thanks 1

• Showmasters Admin

First post updated with updated schedule!

We have been able to add in some exciting new photo shoot opportunities! You can now get the iZombie duo with David Anders & Bryce Hodgson, or the Legends of Tomorrow duo with Tala Asha & Jes Macallan!

Tickets are available to book now: http://bit.ly/LCCSp19

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oliver1989 said:

Hi, it's my first time to join the LFCC spring event. I'm wondering if I can purchase an additional print for my photo ops? If I can, is there any difference between the original one and the additional print? Thanks.

You only get one copy of the photo. They do put up digital downloads that you can buy a couple of weeks after the con.