London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

showmasters

4 minutes ago, iDanziii said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, I can't find it. Will the talks be paid talks like the Legends of Tomorrow talk on Saturday? They're not on the store, but not sure if they'll be added on there later.

Normally the prices of the talks are mentioned, or they're marked "paid for" talk if tickets need to be bought. So right now I assume the talks are free with the exception of the George Lazenby one.

4 minutes ago, iDanziii said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, I can't find it. Will the talks be paid talks like the Legends of Tomorrow talk on Saturday? They're not on the store, but not sure if they'll be added on there later.

As far as I know there is only one paid talk, the rest is free.

4 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

Do you know what batch number the John Simm morning shoot will go up too. I'm Batch no 6.

Also I've applied for a Carers pass, do I pick that up the same time as the Diamond pass. 

I think you might want to wait for the Pm shoot 

3 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

Do you know what batch number the John Simm morning shoot will go up too. I'm Batch no 6.

Also I've applied for a Carers pass, do I pick that up the same time as the Diamond pass. 

It's always a rough guess but as the Diamonds and GOlds will go first before they start with batches, I'd say you will be in the PM session.  Get there maybe 20 mins after the PM one starts and see where they have gotten to.

8 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

Diamond Pass Batch 6 or standard photo batch 6? Diamond Pass batch 6 should go through in the morning for sure. Remember there's only 25 passes per Diamond Pass batch.

Saturday entry is in the grand hall question area, and the diamond pass collection is in the grand hall foyer, so are they in the same general area? I don't know very much about the layout of the venue. :lol:

Also, where is the main hall where you can collect the diamond pass gifts?

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

9 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Saturday entry is in the grand hall question area, and the diamond pass collection is in the grand hall foyer, so are they in the same general area? I don't know very much about the layout of the venue. :lol:

Also, where is the main hall where you can collect the diamond pass gifts?

·       Diamond pass gift collection will be in the main hall by the info booth Main Hall is where we will be.. lurking around troubling celebs :D

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I made a blooming map for you all!  Geez, you try and help people out :thumbdown: (:whistling:)

Edited by Raylenth

17 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Just done this.  Black is National, red is Grand and you can see the station at the top to orient yourself

Olympia

Hi, I’ve just re read the main subject and queuing info. It says that Gold and Extra Help are at the National Hall Entrance? This is the black dot on your map right? I think I read it and assumed that it was where the Gold queuing was at the summer event which by the looks of it is the Grand Entrance yes? However, by the looks of it, it’s general ticket holders and those who haven’t registered for Extra Help at the Grand Entrance? So the entrance for General is opposite the Station is that right? And we are around the corner opposite the Hand and Flower pub? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, FanGirl said:

Hi, I’ve just re read the main subject and queuing info. It says that Gold and Extra Help are at the National Hall Entrance? This is the black dot on your map right? I think I read it and assumed that it was where the Gold queuing was at the summer event which by the looks of it is the Grand Entrance yes? However, by the looks of it, it’s general ticket holders and those who haven’t registered for Extra Help at the Grand Entrance? So the entrance for General is opposite the Station is that right? And we are around the corner opposite the Hand and Flower pub? :rolleyes:

Correct

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone, just looking for some help with this- I’ve got batch 3 DP with George Lazenby on Saturday  and was hoping to take one of my signed items into the photo shoot with him that starts at 11.05am - anyone hazard a guess as to whether I’ll likely see George for autographs before the photo shoot?  

Thanks in advance!

12 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Hi everyone, just looking for some help with this- I’ve got batch 3 DP with George Lazenby on Saturday  and was hoping to take one of my signed items into the photo shoot with him that starts at 11.05am - anyone hazard a guess as to whether I’ll likely see George for autographs before the photo shoot?  

Thanks in advance!

With batch 3 diamond you are in the first 75 so as long as you go see him when he starts signing you may be through before the photo's but obviously there's no guarantee especially if he's a slow signer, there have been guests who don't get through many more than a hundred in a day.

Edited by Raylenth

So Lazenby's photo starts at 11:05 not 11 on Saturday? And that makes Iain Glen's start at 9:35 and not 9:30? Ok, I was tired yesterday. But I guess it is better then coming to the photo shoot 5 mins later.Then I have noted all my photo ops starting 5 min earlier than what they will do. :blink: Just to check .. The Sat photo op with the duo Crowley & Blakiston starts 11:50 and not 11:45? 

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

So Lazenby's photo starts at 11:05 not 11 on Saturday? And that makes Iain Glen's start at 9:35 and not 9:30? Ok, I was tired yesterday. But I guess it is better then coming to the photo shoot 5 mins later.Then I have noted all my photo ops starting 5 min earlier than what they will do. :blink: Just to check .. The Sat photo op with the duo Crowley & Blakiston starts 11:50 and not 11:45? 

Yep, yep and yep

• Thanks 1