London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

showmasters

Just now, Colin957400 said:

I have a diamond pass. When do I find out my batch time.

You don't specifically Colin, Diamonds get called first at the start of the session and there's 25 people in a Diamond batch so depending on what batch you are you judge it from there.  Best thing to do is to just go for the start as you will probably be called forward pretty quickly.  You can go later in the session if it works better for you, or to the PM one if it's a split shoot.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You don't specifically Colin, Diamonds get called first at the start of the session and there's 25 people in a Diamond batch so depending on what batch you are you judge it from there.  Best thing to do is to just go for the start as you will probably be called forward pretty quickly.  You can go later in the session if it works better for you, or to the PM one if it's a split shoot.

Thank you 

Just now, ShieldAgent said:

I have only got a normal photoshoot ticket for John Simm not dp can i go to the afternoon photo session? as the morning one is too early and can't get there in time for it! :huh:

As soon as your batch number is up you can go, am as well as pm.

4 minutes ago, AckAck said:

Any comments on the lack of diamond talks for gold pass holders?

Sorry. As I stated in another post, I am currently in the hospital again. Medication finally granted me 5 hours of sleep.

I am going through the topic now and am collecting everything I can forward to the office. But as it is outside of office opening times I will very likely not receive a reply on anything before tomorrow morning.

But I agree with Nate - there is only one Diamond Pass talk even announced at the moment. Unless we get a last minute guest announcement not much can be done.