London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

showmasters

1 minute ago, TheMightyCee said:

Im going on saturday and have extra help is the extra help line the same place as what it was the last lfcc? 

No, it's at the black spot on the map below

54 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just done this.  Black is National, red is Grand and you can see the station at the top to orient yourself

Olympia

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Yes, you can go to either and you can join the queue after your båtch have been called.

Thanks :smile:I am only batch 7 for John Simm, is it likely batch 7 Diamonds for Simm would be called in the morning? Or is it is a case of they call up to batch 4 diamonds then start just the photoshoot batches off?

1 minute ago, Ceefax77 said:

Thanks :smile:I am only batch 7 for John Simm, is it likely batch 7 Diamonds for Simm would be called in the morning? Or is it is a case of they call up to batch 4 diamonds then start just the photoshoot batches off?

All Diamonds Pass holders can go in the morning

3 minutes ago, Ceefax77 said:

Most likely in the morning. All diamond båtches will be called before they start calling regular båtches.

Edited by VikingGrrrl
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

All Diamonds Pass holders can go in the morning

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Most likely in the morning. All diamond båtches will be called before they start calling regular båtches.

Thanks for both of your help :D

1 hour ago, DaveyMorgy said:

Just a query as to why you need to collect your Diamond Pass before registering for your entrance ticket. Surely, that will mean losing your place in the entrance queue to get lower VQ tickets?

My plan was to get the VQ tickets, then get my Diamond Passes afterwards.

Other than that, all looks good to me :)

I have been possibly been thinking getting my DP after getting my VQ's too! 

3 hours ago, clarkee22 said:

I'm only seeing one diamond pass talk, but the gold pass is supposed to include tickets to two. Are there going to be more added?

I would like an answer to this also.

I am only attending Saturday (but that’s my choice), but as noted above there is only one dp talk all weekend.

I would gladly exchange my second dp voucher for an equivalent auto (or i’ll take the £30 cash thanks showmasters).

Edited by AckAck