London Spring - Talk & Photo Schedule

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The talk and photo for London Comic Con Spring is here!

Some notes that will also be helpful for this weekend...

The London Comic Con Spring is being held in the National Hall of Olympia London. Please listen to the instructions of the security staff in regards to queuing

·       Gold pass entrance: National Hall Foyer

·       Extra help entrance: National Hall Foyer

·       Weekend & Saturday Tickets: Grand Hall Queuing Area from 8am Saturday

·       Weekend & Sunday Tickets: National Hall Foyer on Sunday

·       Diamond Pass Collection: Grand Hall Foyer for all ticket holders on Saturday. Open from 8am. Sunday they will be available for collection from the National Hall Foyer. Please collect your pass before being registered for your entrance ticket

·       Diamond pass gift collection will be in the main hall by the info booth

UPDATED with new Photo Shoots 26/02/19

v2-Spring-Saturday.jpg

v2-Spring-Sunday.jpg

Random question, but I see on the schedule that their is time/space allocated for 'IT Kids - Singles' as well as the group photo, but I don't see availability to purchase single photo ops with any of the IT Kids guests....?  I would be interested with one with Emily Perkins as already have a group photo with the others!

1 minute ago, mrbond223 said:

how come stephen king it cast  singles on timetable not doing single photoshoot

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are asking.

The IT cast are doing single photos, they are on the time table. As I explained in the post above yours, the ticket have not gone on sale yet.

I have Extra Help and according to above will be queuing in the same area as Gold Passes. However, the Diamond Pass collection is in the Hall where everyone else is queuing. My DP is for John Simm and his first photo slot which is the one I’d like to be at is first thing. How can people with mobility and health issues get from one queuing area to another to collect the pass they need when they first enter the event? 

Just now, FanGirl said:

I have Extra Help and according to above will be queuing in the same area as Gold Passes. However, the Diamond Pass collection is in the Hall where everyone else is queuing. My DP is for John Simm and his first photo slot which is the one I’d like to be at is first thing. How can people with mobility and health issues get from one queuing area to another to collect the pass they need when they first enter the event? 

Depends which day you are talking about - if it's Sat, go to the Grand forst for you DP then on to the Access entrance, if it's sunday then DP collection is in the same place as Access entry.