Gary Stevens

Gary Mabbutt

All 11 Autographs on one piece: £90/£130

Photo Shoot Price with all 11: £90

Tickets on sale now

DF2OYMLXoAIxuVT.thumb.jpg.1bf250b46ab128eb53826fbfc3dc0090.jpg

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

If the situation will change it will be announced as soon as the office receives confimation. I imagine right now the Spurs are still at a planning stage for that weekend, and Champions League games have certain weird rules about getting special guests invited also.

I think it may prevent those players who are still attached to the club in a corporate sense.

That will include Mabbutt, Ardiles, Miller, Hazard, Roberts and Falco. I suspect they will get tickets to go to the game because of this. Cliff Jones has already said that the club have invited him, so I presume the others will be also.

I have bought a ticket just to see these guys so I would be gutted if they cancelled.  It would be difficult for them to attend the day after final.

Could Showmasters contact the representative of these guys to ask rather than waiting to be told?

• 2 weeks later...

Not unexpectedly, some of the Spurs players failed to turn up today with Ossie, Tony P, Paul Miller and Gary Mabbutt absent.

Really want to say a big thank you to Graham Roberts, Mike Hazard, Mark Falco and Tony Galvin for making it just hours after returning from Madrid. Could have so easily cancelled but didn't. They really care about the fans. Brilliant lads.