Question about Mobility Scooters

Namine

Hey all, I think I asked this last year, but wasn't able to go due to my mom having to go into hospital (as she is my main carer and wanted to meet Peter Capaldi and Matt Smith as well), I am bringing a mobility scooter with me to the convention, however, I am worried that the con will get a bit packed for me to use it in the main Olympia halls.

I guess my question is, is it fine to use my mobility scooter?

This is what my scooter looks like -

Scoutblue500.jpg

Certainly not forbidden by SM or the venue.

The only Problem I see is getting People to move. ;) I messed my leg up in Disneyland once and they very kindly provided a Scooter for me. When they explained to me how it worked they showed me the horn and added "but don't Count on anybody moving."

Anyhow, as Long as you are aware movement will possibly not be that fast it will be fine.

25 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Certainly not forbidden by SM or the venue.

The only Problem I see is getting People to move. ;) I messed my leg up in Disneyland once and they very kindly provided a Scooter for me. When they explained to me how it worked they showed me the horn and added "but don't Count on anybody moving."

Anyhow, as Long as you are aware movement will possibly not be that fast it will be fine.

Yea, I know that QS (about being in disney lol), I'll make sure not to bump into anybody though, I don't wanna hurt someone.