*edietd by mod*

Flint2979

*edited by QS*

I totally sympathize, and it is a really sweet idea to do this. Unfortunately such transactions are not allowed on the forum.

Tickets are non-transferable to begin with. Also as it has been posted, no selling allowed. I have no issue with someone giving away something. Unfortunately some people had the idea to post "giving away" here, and then demand money in the past. That's the reason we do not allow such posts at all now.

3 minutes ago, Captain Lucas said:

I would double check that you can't get a refund on the train ticket, depending on the ticket type and train company it might be possible. Wouldn't of thought someone else using the hotel room would be a problem.

Tried train company already. I bought all 5 tickets for the group so can't. Hotel is a Backpackers Lodge Abercorn House so that's ok

8 minutes ago, Flint2979 said:

Tried train company already. I bought all 5 tickets for the group so can't. Hotel is a Backpackers Lodge Abercorn House so that's ok

You have my sympathy regarding staying there. I did it last summer and let's just say between the staff and the bed bugs certainly not somewhere I'd be anxious to revisit!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Knitty Fred said:

You have my sympathy regarding staying there. I did it last summer and let's just say between the staff and the bed bugs certainly not somewhere I'd be anxious to revisit!

Left it too late to book anywhere else :( Well I think I'll need a lot of alcohol, after that it won't matter lol