Jump to content
Sean Rocks

Exclusive gift???

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

I am sure that this has been asked before, but as a newbie I am curious to know what the exclusive gifts have been in the past just so I can get an idea of what might be on offer, should I buy a diamond pass (or several)

Edited by Sean Rocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have had pictures of the guest and maybe a film or series they are related too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sean Rocks said:

Thanks..... Are they linked to the gust of just LFCC mugs????

Usually had pictures of the guest and the LFCC logo on it 

Edited by GreenArrow2046
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think last year there were some Showmasters themed water bottles, not related to the guest they were given for?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sean Rocks said:

Ummm ok......

Best thing to do is not consider the exclusive gift when factoring in whether to buy the Diamond.  Consider it an added extra but not an integral part of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the mug we got with Mad's Diamond a few years ago which I really like, but I think they were very different at last years LFCC.

P_20180217_164929P_20180217_164941

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sean Rocks said:

So, light sabers, batarangs etc are not be expected :)

100% not.  There's always the possibility it might be anything but I'd always assume it will essentially be a small trinket type item.

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

This is the mug we got with Mad's Diamond a few years ago which I really like, but I think they were very different at last years LFCC.

P_20180217_164929P_20180217_164941

 

Thats damn cool actually!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

100% not.  There's always the possibility it might be anything but I'd always assume it will essentially be a small trinket type item.

Oh well, cheers anyway......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a regular plastic mug with a speech from Eccleston's Doctor and a coffee mug with a speech of Capaldi's Doctor. These are the only gifts I ever got with a DP but I love them for what they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_batflash123 said:

I got a regular plastic mug with a speech from Eccleston's Doctor and a coffee mug with a speech of Capaldi's Doctor. These are the only gifts I ever got with a DP but I love them for what they are.

It is a nice bonus. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does every guest with DP has an exclusive print that you get? Last year I got an A3-print for every guest even if it wasn't mentioned in the forum post and the Capaldi mug wasn't also mentioned anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Does every guest with DP has an exclusive print that you get? Last year I got an A3-print for every guest even if it wasn't mentioned in the forum post and the Capaldi mug wasn't also mentioned anywhere.

I hope so because I wouldn't mind getting a Tom Baker print. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I hope so because I wouldn't mind getting a Tom Baker print. :lol:

IMG-20190219-153148451.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Seeing pins in signed items made me shiver :crying:

I didn't even see those.  Bad Batflash!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cancellation

Unfortunately due to unforeseen print handling @The_batflash123 will be unable to join us for London Comic Con Spring or London Film & Comic Con 2019

Tickets will be refunded in the next few days.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×