Store Batch query

jonedney124

54 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have been given some additional info to post.

Remember my Theory that the Batches couldn't be that large because otherwise the Autograph lines would be too Long again? Theory was right. :lol: A Batch for Diamond Passes means 25 passes.

Happy days - batch 3 doesn’t look half as bad now!

41 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Remember my Theory that the Batches couldn't be that large because otherwise the Autograph lines would be too Long again? Theory was right. :lol: A Batch for Diamond Passes means 25 passes.

Hi QS I'm not attending this event but thinking ahead to LFCC, do you have any idea, or would you be able to find out how the batches on the diamond passes affect the extra help attendees when getting an autograph? Should we wait until our batch number is called as well? 

41 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Hi QS I'm not attending this event but thinking ahead to LFCC, do you have any idea, or would you be able to find out how the batches on the diamond passes affect the extra help attendees when getting an autograph? Should we wait until our batch number is called as well? 

19 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I'd think it will be the Diamond equivalent of what is listed on the website for accessibility and VQ's.  It says that you wait until your VQ has been called and then they will put you in towards the front, so I'd assume with Diamonds and accessibility, you wait until your batch is called and they will get you to the front.

Hopefully QS will be able to confirm at some point though

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'd think it will be the Diamond equivalent of what is listed on the website for accessibility and VQ's.  It says that you wait until your VQ has been called and then they will put you in towards the front, so I'd assume with Diamonds and accessibility, you wait until your batch is called and they will get you to the front.

Hopefully QS will be able to confirm at some point though

That is my understanding too, because essentially the DP is replacing a VQ ticket.

Thanks for clearing that up, Queen Sindel. So presumably in the auto queue, it will just say DP Batch 1 then DP Batches 1 and 2 etc. instead of the 1-30 numbering system you've had in the past? Also, the DPs won't be numbered anymore but will they say our Batch number on them?

13 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

Thanks for clearing that up, Queen Sindel. So presumably in the auto queue, it will just say DP Batch 1 then DP Batches 1 and 2 etc. instead of the 1-30 numbering system you've had in the past? Also, the DPs won't be numbered anymore but will they say our Batch number on them?

Yes to both. Sorry if I wasn't clear when I posted this on the prior page.

8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

So will there be different batch numbers for diamond photos and diamond autos? So I'm batch 3 for Tom's photo shoot, but as there's twice as many people in the photo batch as the autograph batches, would I be safe to assume that I would be around batch 6 for the autographs, or would I be batch 3 for both?

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

13 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

So will there be different batch numbers for diamond photos and diamond autos? So I'm batch 3 for Tom's photo shoot, but as there's twice as many people in the photo batch as the autograph batches, would I be safe to assume that I would be around batch 6 for the autographs, or would I be batch 3 for both?

I think the Diamond batches are 25 passes for both photos and autos, which is about right for the auto queue (the first number listing was usually 1-30 or something like that) so they should be the same and it goes with the batch you have on your pass. I think I'm DP Batch 1 in most cases, which takes the edge off...was in the 200s for Eccleston and Capaldi last summer, especially the latter took until nearly 6pm to get there given the great man was a slow signer (and busy with shoots throughout the day. I was 66 for Matt Smith but timing also left him until the end of the day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

NO. The 50 are for Standard Photogtaph tickets only. The Diamond Pass Batches are 25 and stay unchanged.

• Thanks 3