Jump to content

Guest Cancellation - Charles Dance


Recommended Posts

Has anybody here brought a DP for him recieved an email either saying he has cancelled or about refunds I have read that most people who just had photo ops got there confirmation email on Monday just seeing if anybody else has heard :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Has anybody here brought a DP for him recieved an email either saying he has cancelled or about refunds I have read that most people who just had photo ops got there confirmation email on Monday just seeing if anybody else has heard :smile:

I got an email yesterday about refund and I had booked a DP

Edited by Chris1970
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris1970 said:

I got an email yesterday about refund

Thanks ok well I shall hold on till Friday I have got my credit statement and still have the ticket as I brought it along with a Jack Gleeson so I dont I will worry about it then

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Thanks ok well I shall hold on till Friday I have got my credit statement and still have the ticket as I brought it along with a Jack Gleeson so I dont I will worry about it then

I think it can take slightly longer if you bought it at the same time as something else. Maybe. I don't really know. Shouldn't have said anything really.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I think it can take slightly longer if you bought it at the same time as something else. Maybe. I don't really know. Shouldn't have said anything really.

It can very well be so. I bought my DP seperate. I would give it a day or two. Maybe if you have not heard in a week you could e-mail sales about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I think it can take slightly longer if you bought it at the same time as something else. Maybe. I don't really know. Shouldn't have said anything really.

 

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

It can very well be so. I bought my DP seperate. I would give it a day or two. Maybe if you have not heard in a week you could e-mail sales about it.

Thank you maybe thats the case I got excited and brought a few things at the same time ill wait untill the end of the week in the mean time ill make up for the cancellation by getting Iain Glenn instead

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Has anybody here brought a DP for him recieved an email either saying he has cancelled or about refunds I have read that most people who just had photo ops got there confirmation email on Monday just seeing if anybody else has heard :smile:

Got the email for the refund on my DP one hour ago :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...