Latest Guest Announcement - IAIN GLEN

showmasters

6 hours ago, sarzy2 said:

I really hope the diamond pass dog tag for Iain has his second name spelt correctly i.e with one 'N' not two. Event brite have it spelt with two 'n's. It maybe a little thing BUT it's respectful to the guests to spell their name correctly. This happened last time he was a guest at the LFCC in 2015. Luckily the forum have it right. :)

Where exactly is that error? The store listings show it correct to me, and TooTall (who kindly had a look for me at that late time) doesn't see it on the ticket text either.

The Eddie Marsan typo has been corrected.

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Really did not notice it until Sarzy2 brought it up, but this is coming from someone who get his name misspelled very often. :lol: But I can see on the DP ticket that Iain Glen’s surname is spelt with two n, I think that is what sarzy2 means.

Yes that is exactly what I mean. The Diamond pass and photo shoot show Iain's name as GLENN and it should be GLEN. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to buy photos on the day? My train gets in to Euston at 9.10 and then behave right across London and check in. Highly likely i will be too late for Iain s doing want to pre-purchase but if I was in time would I be able to buy a photo shoot in arrival?

9 minutes ago, johnsimmfan said:

I’m pretty new to this so if I get VQ tomorrow and I want to get Iain’s autograph how much will it cost me?  I do not have an item for him to sign.

£25, as per the OP. :)

2 minutes ago, Longleat68 said:

Is it possible to buy photos on the day? My train gets in to Euston at 9.10 and then behave right across London and check in. Highly likely i will be too late for Iain s doing want to pre-purchase but if I was in time would I be able to buy a photo shoot in arrival?

Yep, as long as they don't sell out. :)

8 minutes ago, johnsimmfan said:

I’m pretty new to this so if I get VQ tomorrow and I want to get Iain’s autograph how much will it cost me?  I do not have an item for him to sign.

All the prices are listed on the website and here in the Prices post https://www.londoncomicconspring.com/index.php/guests/film-tv-guests/item/137-iain-glen  They will have a selection of 8x10 pictures for you to select from at the guests table and you get one free with every auto you pay for.

1 minute ago, Longleat68 said:

Yes.  There's a sales desk you can queue at or you can buy on line up to 15 minutes before the shoot, but if you buy on line make sure you download the app as you need to be able to present the ticket on your phone for scanning.

Just now, Raylenth said:

All the prices are listed on the website and here in the Prices post https://www.londoncomicconspring.com/index.php/guests/film-tv-guests/item/137-iain-glen  They will have a selection of 8x10 pictures for you to select from at the guests table and you get one free with every auto you pay for.

Yes.  There's a sales desk you can queue at or you can buy on line up to 15 minutes before the shoot, but if you buy on line make sure you download the app as you need to be able to present the ticket on your phone for scanning.

I win! ^_^;)