Jump to content
showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TOM BAKER

Recommended Posts

Hey guys. This is my first comic con. Bought the DP for Tom. Will this guarantee meeting the great man as I've never met him and I'm beside myself with excitement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Colin957400 said:

Hey guys. This is my first comic con. Bought the DP for Tom. Will this guarantee meeting the great man as I've never met him and I'm beside myself with excitement. 

Yes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Colin957400 said:

Hey guys. This is my first comic con. Bought the DP for Tom. Will this guarantee meeting the great man as I've never met him and I'm beside myself with excitement. 

As long as you are there in time for his activities that is.  A photo schedule will be published in the week before the event so you can see what time his photo session will be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And these days even Diamond Passes got Batch numbers so keep en extra eye on that, and when the schedule is released. And as Mr. Baker have a limited time, keep that in your mind for the autograph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did somebody already read Scratchman? Looking to buy it and get it signed by Tom but I'm not sure If I wanna spend the money on the new book before LFCC. Reviews are always welcome ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Did somebody already read Scratchman? Looking to buy it and get it signed by Tom but I'm not sure If I wanna spend the money on the new book before LFCC. Reviews are always welcome ^_^

I have it and I absolutely love it. It's a book well worth getting and reading at least once. :thumbup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst on the subject of things to get signed, I'm thinking of getting the limited edition version of The Light At The End and getting all 5 Doctors in that story to sign it, starting with Tom. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Whilst on the subject of things to get signed, I'm thinking of getting the limited edition version of The Light At The End and getting all 5 Doctors in that story to sign it, starting with Tom. :D

Should have done that in july then you only had to get McCoy ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Should have done that in july then you only had to get McCoy ^_^

Yeah I didn't think of it at the time, plus I only went on the Sunday so no Tom Baker for me there. However, I plan to get Tom and Sylvester here, and then Paul is at another event I am going to, and then it shouldn't be too hard to get Colin and Peter in the future.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 11:57 AM, Colin957400 said:

Hey guys. This is my first comic con. Bought the DP for Tom. Will this guarantee meeting the great man as I've never met him and I'm beside myself with excitement. 

Yes! Of course! Don't worry... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yeah I didn't think of it at the time, plus I only went on the Sunday so no Tom Baker for me there. However, I plan to get Tom and Sylvester here, and then Paul is at another event I am going to, and then it shouldn't be too hard to get Colin and Peter in the future.

Colin is going to LFCC summer so that just leaves Peter but after LFCC last year, I would say he's gonna be at SM shows more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Colin is going to LFCC summer so that just leaves Peter but after LFCC last year, I would say he's gonna be at SM shows more often.

At this time I'm not sure if I will be attending LFCC summer, and hopefully Peter will be able to do more SM shows because he is always really nice to meet. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Did somebody already read Scratchman? Looking to buy it and get it signed by Tom but I'm not sure If I wanna spend the money on the new book before LFCC. Reviews are always welcome ^_^

It's a brilliant book.

I shall be taking a copy to get it signed :clap:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought it, I still have some Doctor Who books on my shelf that I haven't read but this one will get priority :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The error has been reported and it will be handled. Thank you for pointing this out.

If those jokes could now stop I'd really appreciate that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Thank you. Corrrected. Too much of a CV there, I didn't even spot it. :lol: The Gremlins seem to like Tom.

:D why don't we call his gremlins, "the Wirrn" ;) if anyone gets that. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Don't tell me our Gremlins called for backup. :blink:

Oh yeah... :yoda:

gizmo.gif?w=300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr.1963 said:

:D why don't we call his gremlins, "the Wirrn" ;) if anyone gets that. :lol:

Ignore this, I tried to send a gif but it didn't work. :lol:

I still can't get them to work on my mobile devices but they work on pc. I still think that's strange but oh well. :D

I'll quote it instead, "I understood that reference." ;)

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×