LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TOM BAKER

showmasters

16 minutes ago, Colin957400 said:

Hey guys. This is my first comic con. Bought the DP for Tom. Will this guarantee meeting the great man as I've never met him and I'm beside myself with excitement. 

As long as you are there in time for his activities that is.  A photo schedule will be published in the week before the event so you can see what time his photo session will be

10 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Whilst on the subject of things to get signed, I'm thinking of getting the limited edition version of The Light At The End and getting all 5 Doctors in that story to sign it, starting with Tom. :D

Should have done that in july then you only had to get McCoy ^_^

41 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Should have done that in july then you only had to get McCoy ^_^

Yeah I didn't think of it at the time, plus I only went on the Sunday so no Tom Baker for me there. However, I plan to get Tom and Sylvester here, and then Paul is at another event I am going to, and then it shouldn't be too hard to get Colin and Peter in the future.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

On 2/13/2019 at 11:57 AM, Colin957400 said:

Hey guys. This is my first comic con. Bought the DP for Tom. Will this guarantee meeting the great man as I've never met him and I'm beside myself with excitement. 

Yes! Of course! Don't worry... ;)

7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yeah I didn't think of it at the time, plus I only went on the Sunday so no Tom Baker for me there. However, I plan to get Tom and Sylvester here, and then Paul is at another event I am going to, and then it shouldn't be too hard to get Colin and Peter in the future.

Colin is going to LFCC summer so that just leaves Peter but after LFCC last year, I would say he's gonna be at SM shows more often.

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Colin is going to LFCC summer so that just leaves Peter but after LFCC last year, I would say he's gonna be at SM shows more often.

At this time I'm not sure if I will be attending LFCC summer, and hopefully Peter will be able to do more SM shows because he is always really nice to meet. :D

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Did somebody already read Scratchman? Looking to buy it and get it signed by Tom but I'm not sure If I wanna spend the money on the new book before LFCC. Reviews are always welcome ^_^

It's a brilliant book.

I shall be taking a copy to get it signed :clap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr.1963 said:

:D why don't we call his gremlins, "the Wirrn" ;) if anyone gets that. :lol:

Ignore this, I tried to send a gif but it didn't work. :lol:

I still can't get them to work on my mobile devices but they work on pc. I still think that's strange but oh well. :D

I'll quote it instead, "I understood that reference." ;)