LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TOM BAKER

showmasters

I am very worried about the Autograph part of the day, I was very lucky to get a batch 1 Photoshoot ticket with Tom Baker but I know the que to meet Tom Baker is going to be massive and I am worried that I won't get to meet him as this kind of thing has happened before :(

2 minutes ago, jbtiger1992 said:

I am very worried about the Autograph part of the day, I was very lucky to get a batch 1 Photoshoot ticket with Tom Baker but I know the que to meet Tom Baker is going to be massive and I am worried that I won't get to meet him as this kind of thing has happened before :(

Be there are at 7 am, run to his table. Get one of the first VQ numbers, that's the only thing you can do. Tom barely got through his autograph session with just the DP holders Aline last july so it's a small chance that you'll be able to get him but at least you can't blame yourself because you tried.

1 hour ago, jbtiger1992 said:

Ā 

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Be there are at 7 am, run to his table. Get one of the first VQ numbers, that's the only thing you can do. Tom barely got through his autograph session with just the DP holders Aline last july so it's a small chance that you'll be able to get him but at least you can't blame yourself because you tried.

As bat says you can try on a VQ and you may be lucky, Spring is going to be a smaller event than summer so there won't be as many people, but personally I'd assume the chances of getting his auto without the diamond will be slim.Ā  It may happen though, you never know.

Do not run to his table though but power walking is acceptable.

Edited by Raylenth

11 minutes ago, terryrfrancis said:

I'm guessing if you purchased a photo shoot you are guaranteed it (provided you turn up on time) irrespective of whether or not you are a Diamond Pass holder (not all of us are rich enough to afford one)?

Yep, if you've bought a photo shoot ticket you will 100% get your photo so long as you are in time for the shoot.Ā :D

For autographs yes, get to his table as soon as possible. DO NOT RUN however. TooTall may yell at you and trust me, you don't want TooTall yelling at you. Tom is a very slow signer so without a DP no guarantees on autographs. Get your ticket and hope for the best, that is all advice I can give.

I will try to get the info where his table is and post it on here, but I can't promise I will get this info.

All non-Diamond Pass photo tickets are guaranteed as long as you turn up before the shoot ends. That is why the shoots were marked sold out a the beginning of the week, to ensure everyone gets their photo.

Ā 

Can you confirm, I was told by Showmasters via Facebook messenger that I will be able to get Tom's autograph after the photograph. I have a Diamond Pass. Is this correct? I'd hate to miss my autograph by leaving it too late but want him to sign the photo if possible.

Edited by Longleat68
Addition to text

9 minutes ago, Longleat68 said:

Can you confirm, I was told by Showmasters via Facebook messenger that I will be able to get Tom's autograph after the photograph. Is this cotrect. Idhate to miss my autograph by leaving it too late but want him to sign the photo of possible.

Tom is at the event until 4:30pm, and his photoshoot ends at 3:45pm, so there will be time after his photoshoot for you to get your photo signed.Ā :D

10 minutes ago, Longleat68 said:

Can you confirm, I was told by Showmasters via Facebook messenger that I will be able to get Tom's autograph after the photograph. Is this cotrect. Idhate to miss my autograph by leaving it too late but want him to sign the photo of possible.

Ā 

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Tom is at the event until 4:30pm, and his photoshoot ends at 3:45pm, so there will be time after his photoshoot for you to get your photo signed.Ā :D

To add to the Dalek's post, it'll be at his auto desk, not at the photoshoot area. But be sure to ask the blue or red shirts beforeĀ his photoshootĀ on the day itself to make sure.

2 minutes ago, Colin957400 said:

I've got a DP. Does that mean I get the photo and autograph at the same time or do I have to queue twice?.Ā 

Ā 

On the schedule you will be able to see the time of Tom's photoshoot. Make sure you are in the correct photo area at the correct time and then you queue to get your photo. The signing areas are in a different place to the photo areas (they are marked on the floor plan). You have to queue at his signing desk when you go to get his autograph, so you will need to queue twice. He will be signing whenever he isn't at the photoshoot area or on a break.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

On the schedule you will be able to see the time of Tom's photoshoot. Make sure you are in the correct photo area at the correct time and then you queue to get your photo. The signing areas are in a different place to the photo areas (they are marked on the floor plan). You have to queue at his signing desk when you go to get his autograph, so you will need to queue twice.Ā 

Thank youĀ 

2 minutes ago, Longleat68 said:

Yes, he will be signing for around 45 minutes after his photoshoot ends, so he will be able to sign your photo, as long as you are at his signing desk when he is signing the remaining autographs.Ā 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek