LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TOM BAKER

showmasters

12 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Ignore this, I tried to send a gif but it didn't work. :lol:

I still can't get them to work on my mobile devices but that work on pc. I still think that's strange but oh well. :D

I have the same problem 

It's those Gremlins again :lol:

16 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Ignore this, I tried to send a gif but it didn't work. :lol:

I still can't get them to work on my mobile devices but they work on pc. I still think that's strange but oh well. :D

I'll quote it instead, "I understood that reference." ;)

:clap:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Wirrn/Gremlins/whatever backup got called in now really, really seem to like Tom.

The Batch Addition is correct, more Diamond Passes were put on sale. I've asked that the Tweet gets corrected or pulled.

But Queen, they've got a swarm, we've got jelly babies ;)

Is it still worth buying a photo ticket bearing in mind that Tom is only at the show for a short time. Don't want to buy a ticket for my nephew to end up with him being disappointed because time had run out. Think the tickets are up to batch 4 now. What do you think guys? 

1 hour ago, Mark A said:

Is it still worth buying a photo ticket bearing in mind that Tom is only at the show for a short time. Don't want to buy a ticket for my nephew to end up with him being disappointed because time had run out. Think the tickets are up to batch 4 now. What do you think guys? 

Tom will go through every photo. You only don't get a picture if he cancels or if you're just not on time for the shoot. SM has a limited supply of photo ops so they can't oversell them and everyone who buys a photo op gets his picture with Tom.

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The photo shoot is now SOLD OUT. No more tickets will be added. There are about 10 Diamond Passes left. Once these are gone again that's it.

Queen, i appreciate you and respect you and i'd like to know how long you've been on the showmasters forums because one day, i'd love to become a moderator. :D