Photo Shoot Price: £35

Diamond Pass Price: £95

1x Guaranteed in person autograph

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot

1x Exclusive gift

Tickets on sale now

*Doctor Who - The Fourth Doctor

View Filmography

1767608638_o-TOM-BAKER-DOCTOR-WHO-facebook(1).thumb.jpg.d38f5708fb3aa1c9b6bdd573131a7ebc.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, remember. Pointless to go for auto without DP.

Even with the DP it is hard, I had to get mine when he was doing photo ops because there wasn't any more time. Always tried to join the queue but it was always too crowded, then they told me he was going to be back after the photo ops. Only to discover he wasn't. Got a double heart attack at that moment.

31 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Even with the DP it is hard, I had to get mine when he was doing photo ops because there wasn't any more time. Always tried to join the queue but it was always too crowded, then they told me he was going to be back after the photo ops. Only to discover he wasn't. Got a double heart attack at that moment.

I bet you did :o

Met Tom at London Film Fair last year. Anyone debating wether or not to meet him, don’t be. The greatest Doctor ever, and the nicest chap you’ll ever meet. Cough up, take him some Jelly Babies and you’ll have the experience of a lifetime. 

19 hours ago, kings1 said:

Met Tom at London Film Fair last year. Anyone debating wether or not to meet him, don’t be. The greatest Doctor ever, and the nicest chap you’ll ever meet. Cough up, take him some Jelly Babies and you’ll have the experience of a lifetime. 

I didn't hesistate whatsoever when i bought his diamond pass, the staple of Doctor Who. :clap: