LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - WILLIAM ZABKA

On 2/8/2019 at 11:05 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Possible. But especially for the large shows like LFCC these shoots will only be announced closer to the time - or maybe if they get Ralph then they'll announce the triple. ;)

Surely they mean Xolo Marideuna who played Johnny Lawrence student on Cobra Kai

I am not sure if Tagging actually works for you guys, but it isn't doing anything on my account. If you want my Attention for something the best is the good old "report" button.

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

QS, just a heads up. There is a free autograph on the pre-order page for him (picture D).

Thanks, I'll pass it on.

35 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am not sure if Tagging actually works for you guys, but it isn't doing anything on my account. If you want my Attention for something the best is the good old "report" button.

Thanks, I'll pass it on.

Now you all tell me!  Sheesh.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Burakiosaurus said:

Hi @Queen_Sindel

Is there any information on when Mr Zabka will be signing autographs on the Saturday please?

Thank you :D

Guests will be signing autographs whenever they are not at a photoshoot/talk/break throughout the day. If a guest is not at their autograph table, either a member of the crew on their table will be able to tell you when they will be back, or there will be a sign up saying so.

On 7/22/2019 at 4:10 AM, Wrong Name said:

Guests will be signing autographs whenever they are not at a photoshoot/talk/break throughout the day. If a guest is not at their autograph table, either a member of the crew on their table will be able to tell you when they will be back, or there will be a sign up saying so.

Thank you for the heads up! Much appreciated

22 minutes ago, CillaCullen said:

Can you please please go back?? Picture?? :huh:

Yeah I was there early doors for William and the queue got big quick! Not surprised if he’s now on VQ. Got a photo will try to post in a bit heh

Just now, Mayhem said:

Yeah I was there early doors for William and the queue got big quick! Not surprised if he’s now on VQ. Got a photo will try to post in a bit heh

Wiiiiii :wub: thank you!!!!! Anything you see and kind enough show is thankfully more than accepted ;)

Yes I was queueing for his autograph anyhow and he did that for me when I asked for a photo (he wasn’t doing posed at the table) before getting my item signed. Yeah really nice guy!

Edited by Mayhem

9 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Yes I was queueing for his autograph anyhow and he did that for me when I asked for a photo (he wasn’t doing posed at the table) before getting my item signed. Yeah really nice guy!

Cool ^_^ thanks again. Are you having your picture taken with him? 

27 minutes ago, CillaCullen said:

Cool ^_^ thanks again. Are you having your picture taken with him? 

Sadly not, I was actually getting the autograph for my brother but I loved the original Karate Kid film so it was win win anyhow to meet him heh.

1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

Sadly not, I was actually getting the autograph for my brother but I loved the original Karate Kid film so it was win win anyhow to meet him heh.

Cool ;) maybe you'll run into him when he's moving around, there's a chance ^_^