LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - WILLIAM ZABKA

35 minutes ago, Bhup said:

Think there will be a double karate kid pic? 

Don't want to buy for each guest then a double is announced. Or even a triple if they get Ralph

Possible. But especially for the large shows like LFCC these shoots will only be announced closer to the time - or maybe if they get Ralph then they'll announce the triple. ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Possible. But especially for the large shows like LFCC these shoots will only be announced closer to the time - or maybe if they get Ralph then they'll announce the triple. ;)

I'll wait getting the separate pics for now then. 

Or could you just upgrade them later if bought?

18 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I think you mean Ralph AND Neil Patrick Harris :whistling:

11 hours ago, Bhup said:
11 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

If a duo shoot is announced you can email the store to pay the difference and upgrade your original shoot. 

Thanks

If a double shoot is announced very close to the con this may not be possible.

3 minutes ago, natedammit said:

If a double shoot is announced very close to the con this may not be possible.

It's still 5 months away and I'm sure if they go with it they'll announce it with plenty of time to go 

Last year had David Tennant announced on the Friday as the con was in progress so got no worries about their organization skills as they managed that

1 hour ago, Bhup said:

Last year had David Tennant announced on the Friday as the con was in progress so got no worries about their organization skills as they managed that

I'll do you one better, he was announced on Saturday. I think it was Peter Davison that was announced on fb on friday :D

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'll do you one better, he was announced on Saturday. I think it was Peter Davison that was announced on fb on friday :D

The days all blend together for me in the 3 day haze of con fever :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bhup said:

It's still 5 months away and I'm sure if they go with it they'll announce it with plenty of time to go 

Thanks for letting me know.