LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - LISA & LOUISE BURNS

Are these the ones that didn't want to sign the Twin Funko pops at a previous event? Is it still the same?

Delete my post if I'm wrong but is Weekend of Hell still a SM show? (It used to be one) They announced them and already said they weren't signing pops so I guess it would be the same for LFCC.

Edited by The_batflash123
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Are these the ones that didn't want to sign the Twin Funko pops at a previous event? Is it still the same?

Not sure it wasn't want to, but contractually couldn't.  But as Stuart says, they will let people know

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Delete my post if I'm wrong but is Weekend of Hell still a SM show? (It used to be one) They announced them and already said they weren't signing pops so I guess it would be the same for LFCC.

Weekend of Hell is not a SM show but run by partners who run the German Events.

What a treat it was to meet the Burns sisters yesterday.  Really sweet and friendly and they brought their Mum and Dad with them!  Wrote great quotes for everyone, really took their time to ensure their fans got what they wanted.  Their queue was very slow moving hence a bit of disgruntlement from people hanging around but I hope those waiting were all patient and had an enjoyable meet.

• Like 3

Regarding the funko pop thing we found out about this after some digging.

Funko ran a competition where the price was a signed pop and they wanted this to be a very exclusive prize so they contracted for this to be the only pop that was signed by them

Edited by benweblight
  • Thanks 1