LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CHRISTINA RICCI

9 minutes ago, paulo said:

is there anything Christina wont be happy to sign ?  Ive heard she sometimes doesnt sign stuff from certain films

If there's any doubt bring a back up.  Usually they will say if there's anything they can't sign so as far as I'm aware, no.  The images available on the pre order site might help?

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If there's any doubt bring a back up.  Usually they will say if there's anything they can't sign so as far as I'm aware, no.  The images available on the pre order site might help?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Sooo I very carefully with alot of checking ordered 2 Sunday entry, ricci diamond pass and extra  ricci talk tickets. And even though I checked checked and checked again as well as confirming it was all correct with my partner when I printed out my tickets the  dimond pass and talk both say Saturday!!! 

I am freaking out and have emailed showmasters but they haven't got back to me. 

If u ordered the diamond pass for the Sunday could u double check it for me to see if its happened to anyone else please. 

1 minute ago, shaney_todd said:

Sooo I very carefully with alot of checking ordered 2 Sunday entry, ricci diamond pass and extra  ricci talk tickets. And even though I checked checked and checked again as well as confirming it was all correct with my partner when I printed out my tickets the  dimond pass and talk both say Saturday!!! 

I am freaking out and have emailed showmasters but they haven't got back to me. 

If u ordered the diamond pass for the Sunday could u double check it for me to see if its happened to anyone else please. 

When did you email the showmasters shop?  They will get back to you but this close to the event they have a lot of people emailing them.

There have been no other Reports but yours. When exactly did you send the e-mail, the exact day? You have a Weekend inbetween even with "nearly" a week. And 4 working days or even less is a very Standard Response time with the Show 2.5 weeks out..

EDIT: I have asked someone with store Access to check the ticket text. Saturday tickets say Saturday, Sunday tickets say Sunday. I have explained the Situation you describe and was informed that this wasn't possible. I have no idea how it could happen, but you have ordered Saturday DP and talk.

I am not sure if the store will let you swap entry tickets, that is if coming Saturday is an Option anyway. But as Saturday is really close to selling out I personally would buy Saturday entry immediately. Better paying for entry tickets twice than losing out on the Saturday Events you Paid for.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

10 hours ago, shaney_todd said:

It's been nearly a week. I'm more asking on here incase it's not just me.... So asking if anyone else ordered the Sunday diamond pass to have a check incase they all came out with Saturday written on?? 

What day does your confirmation e-mail say, or your account on Eventbrite? If they also say Saturday then you have definitely ordered Saturday, which is either your mistake (I've done it myself in the past) or something really weird on Eventbrite's end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, paulo said:

is there anything Christina wont be happy to sign ?  Ive heard she sometimes doesnt sign stuff from certain films

Bit too late to apply here, but in case she attends again or anyone wants closure, the team member at the desk specified that she didn't want to sign anything relating to Black Snake Moan. Fortunately my goal was to get my copies of Addams Family Values and Sleepy Hollow signed. Thanks to all who helped that happen!

7 minutes ago, Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo said:

Bit too late to apply here, but in case she attends again or anyone wants closure, the team member at the desk specified that she didn't want to sign anything relating to Black Snake Moan. Fortunately my goal was to get my copies of Addams Family Values and Sleepy Hollow signed. Thanks to all who helped that happen!

I thought that would be the case , id heard that from a different event and wondered if it would be the same , fortunately i didnt have anything from that film so any disappointment avoided , cheers for the update

• Like 1