Talks

For those of you who haven't seen, this has been put up on the home page on the main website. I have copied and pasted this from that page. :thumbup:

The talks will include a must see Fresh Prince of Bel-Air talk with the wonderful Joseph Marcell and Karyn Parsons, Katee Sackhoff telling us about her life and work, David Anders giving us some iZombie insights and Ted Rami scaring us with some horror insights.

There will also be amazing Doctor Who & Legends of Tomorrow panels (Participants to be confirmed)

We will also be announcing more some keep an eye on here and Facebook

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr.1963 said:

Hoping that there's a John Simm talj and that's included in the diamond pass :clap::YAHOO:

There is still a chance he will do a talk, but it will most likely not be any part of the diamond package as this would have already been included in the diamond info section for him on the ticket sales page

What Wrong Name said. A talk is possible - or he may be in the Doctor Who talk - but that talk will not be covered by the Diamond Pass if it happens. All Contents of the Diamond Pass are given on the ticket Sales page (and the Forum). A talk is not mentioned. The Contents of the Diamond Pass have never been changed before.

7 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What Wrong Name said. A talk is possible - or he may be in the Doctor Who talk - but that talk will not be covered by the Diamond Pass if it happens. All Contents of the Diamond Pass are given on the ticket Sales page (and the Forum). A talk is not mentioned. The Contents of the Diamond Pass have never been changed before.

:crying: let's find my bank statements...

18 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I don't even know what a bank is. What is this bank you speak of?

Somewhere to temporarily keep money until you give it all to Showmasters.

I am hoping to give them some more money tomorrow following great guest announcements  :YAHOO:

• Like 1