Photo Shoot question.

Tony1975

So this year I am thinking about taking the plunge and have my first ever guest photo shoot. I have only ever done photos at the table before when getting an autograph. It would be with William Shatner at DST.

Anyway my question is this. Looking at the photos at last years that he did he is sitting down (which is perfectly understandable considering his age). Are there always seats available or can you request one to sit next to guests that are sitting down? I am quite tall and wouldn't want to pay for a photo which to me wouldn't look right unless we were at the same level.

At the last Shatner shoot it was a pretty high chair/stool. You might want to crouch a bit but he's at a decent height. For shoots I've done with low chairs (Baker, Cribbo, a sick Jenna Coleman and actual Pele) there's always been a chair for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CrazyHorses said:

I had a sit down photoshoot with Hayden Panetierre, never did receive photo, even though I gave good description and paid my money to have it sent

Unless I have missed an announcement on my list somewhere it's been a good few years since Hayden appeared last - 2012.

If someone was missing a picture the mods on here have always tried their best to reunite that person with their missing photo if that person asked about it. I apologize if you were missed, but you are not on any of my lists. 

I truly apologize that this happened, but this is a way too long time ago to do much. I wish you had asked (again) earlier.

As Astro-Nut suggested check the photoshelter site. If it's on there contact the office, explain the situation and maybe they'll send you the download link without charge as an apology. But really, I can't promise anything. This is way too long ago. 

34 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unless I have missed an announcement on my list somewhere it's been a good few years since Hayden appeared last - 2012.

If someone was missing a picture the mods on here have always tried their best to reunite that person with their missing photo if that person asked about it. I apologize if you were missed, but you are not on any of my lists. 

I truly apologize that this happened, but this is a way too long time ago to do much. I wish you had asked (again) earlier.

As Astro-Nut suggested check the photoshelter site. If it's on there contact the office, explain the situation and maybe they'll send you the download link without charge as an apology. But really, I can't promise anything. This is way too long ago. 

I had a look and it is there, never used forum back then to do posts, I only kept an eye on who is still attending