Guests & Selfies

Lawrance

Fair enough if this is starting to get annoying now, but when a guest is announce straight away, I always search for selfies on google to make sure they do selfies at the their other events. Eg Emilie De Ravin - Possibly & Jenna Coleman, definitely not. Also fair enough if we can't have selfies without autographs at least, but if they did selfies at their other events, could they still do them at this one?

P.S If it is getting annoying, please close this topic straight away.

Showmasters has a strict no charging policy for guest selfies, so if a guest is doing them, it will be free. Just because a guest has done selfies at previous events, that does not mean that they definitely will at the next one. There are many reasons that this could change, and unfortunately we won't know who will and who won't be doing them until the day of the show. As long as they haven't sold out, you should still be able to buy photo tickets on the day of the show, either online or at the sales desk.

Well at least the Diamond Pass for William Shatner has been paid for. If necessary, gonna get a photo with him and ask him to sign it to my grandparents as they have been massive Star Trek fans since the beginning and they got me into it when I was very young. :)

8 minutes ago, Lawrance said:

Well at least the Diamond Pass for William Shatner has been paid for. If necessary, gonna get a photo with him and ask him to sign it to my grandparents as they have been massive Star Trek fans since the beginning and they got me into it when I was very young. :)

I don't think he'll personalise anything I'm afraid, and definitely no selfies unless he has a complete personality change in the next few months. 

31 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
41 minutes ago, Lawrance said:

Well how about if I make a sign and saying "To Nan & Grandad" and show it while I have my photo taken with him?

That will be fine if you hold it.

Hmm, next time Mads appears I might hold up a sign that says "Dearest Nathan, your beauty fills my heart with unbridled joy, you are my inspiration and I love you".

43 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Hmm, next time Mads appears I might hold up a sign that says "Dearest Nathan, your beauty fills my heart with unbridled joy, you are my inspiration and I love you".

I dare you.  I blooming dare you :laugh:

And hey, if I can ask him for a photo with a potato, you can do this!

27 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Wait.. what now? This is a story I want to hear

Heh, a small joke amongst us LFCC Potato Lovers club (I forget our proper name, Wrong can correct me, he even made a logo) and it was kind of a 'go on do it' situation.  So yes, I have a couple of pictures of Mads holding my potatoes.  And Michael Emmerson*.

I shall try and post them when I get home.

*Michael holding my potato as well, not Mads holding Michael.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Hmm, next time Mads appears I might hold up a sign that says "Dearest Nathan, your beauty fills my heart with unbridled joy, you are my inspiration and I love you.

P.S. Raylenth is better than me. Totally".

FIFY.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

LFCC Potato Lovers club (I forget our proper name, Wrong can correct me, he even made a logo)

Showmasters Forum Potato Club

Yes, I made a logo. No, I can’t find a proper copy of it. Yes, I made myself a t shirt that I wore one night that year. Yes, I still have that t shirt. Yes, I had to go and find said t shirt to remember what the name was. Yes, I took a photo of the logo on it to show people. Yes, I may wear it again at some point.

D46-A6-FDF-1-FC8-4-D11-8-F7-B-2400-B0419

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, natedammit said:

I don't think he'll personalise anything I'm afraid, and definitely no selfies unless he has a complete personality change in the next few months. 

When you say that, do you mean he won't even sign something like, "To <Insert Name Here>"?

Also, is he one of these guys who just signs as many as possible? In away it would be nice as I probably then could get away not getting a Diamond Pass for him and just arrive early, and I wouldn't want to spend a whole bunch of money on a DP if I didn't even get a look from him :P

3 hours ago, Blairy550 said:

When you say that, do you mean he won't even sign something like, "To <Insert Name Here>"?

Also, is he one of these guys who just signs as many as possible? In away it would be nice as I probably then could get away not getting a Diamond Pass for him and just arrive early, and I wouldn't want to spend a whole bunch of money on a DP if I didn't even get a look from him :P

He just signs his name. Of what I have seen.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blairy550 said:

Shatner is known as a signing machine, he's very quick and gets through a lot of people (Usually)

• Thanks 1