LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ROBERT CARLYLE

22 hours ago, maxcat said:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I never actually thought he'd actually do a Con but OH MY GOD!!! 

BRRRRRRIIIIIIILLLLLLIANNTTTT GUEST SHOWMASTERS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Diamond Pass bought!

16 hours ago, Dent_1 said:

Epic guest.

Guest announcements like this take me back to conversations Showmasters started on here over 4 years ago asking if fans where indeed prepared to pay more for the bigger and rarer names that always get asked for,  then Showmasters would start booking them.

Carlyle is clearly one of this new breed of guest we would never have seen booked in the 'old' days. Yes, price is on the higher side but what an actor! I am huge Bond fan and will not miss this chance to meet him.

He has done them before, but it has been a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

So this will be my first con. And i'm coming solely off the back of finding out Rumple is coming.

I will be getting Diamond pass but I would love a photo with Robert and Lana P; stupid question but would I have to pay extra?

2 minutes ago, Killjoy_gee said:

So this will be my first con. And i'm coming solely off the back of finding out Rumple is coming.

I will be getting Diamond pass but I would love a photo with Robert and Lana P; stupid question but would I have to pay extra?

You need to buy the duo shoot ticket in addition to the diamond pass, as it is not included in the DP. Remember to purchase entry ticket as well ;)