LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ROBERT CARLYLE

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement: Robert Carlyle

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £95

Photo Shoot Price: £85

Talk Price: £20 (Saturday ONLY)

Diamond Pass Price:  £245 (Sunday), £265 (Saturday)

1x Guaranteed in person autograph

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot

1x Exclusive gift

1x Priority seat in talk (Saturday ONLY)

View Filmography

*Once Upon A Time - Mr Gold/Rumplestiltskin

*Trainspotting - Begbie

*28 Weeks Later - Don

*The World Is Not Enough - Renard

*The Full Monty - Gaz

*Hamish Macbeth - Hamish Macbeth

View Filmography

MV5BNThlNDNkYTUtMThiYS00MGQ3LTg1NDUtOTIyYTQ5MWE5NmY4L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg.ad26431adb3a73ab237245653afb44d8.jpgRobert-Carlyle.jpg.5715e0f734eee03e67ba265dbc208098.jpg2006-Eragon.jpg.1a1c10fce67e7fc093567173477cf9a7.jpg

250px-Nicholas_Rush_SGU.jpg.f2e7cd049ecafe0ca438933ca3c8c72b.jpg

Profile_-_Renard.png.4784cc5fb9963284036d063e014a821b.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Post delete time again, unfortunately. If your post is gone please be aware that the mods have to remove that type of post. Most of those who had posts removed have been around long enough that you should know this. ;) If your post is still there and you are wondering why the heck I am talking like I am drunk: if I repeat the content of the removed posts the issue won't go away. :lol:

Second I need to add something that has also been explained before: The Diamond Pass is the only way to guarantee an autograph and a photo. This guarantee does not come free of charge. There has always been a markup for this. Sometimes this guarantee will cost more for one guest than another. SM said it before, without the Diamond Passes those guests would not appear at all. They have reasons to come up with the prices they did. 

Epic guest.

Guest announcements like this take me back to conversations Showmasters started on here over 4 years ago asking if fans where indeed prepared to pay more for the bigger and rarer names that always get asked for,  then Showmasters would start booking them.

Carlyle is clearly one of this new breed of guest we would never have seen booked in the 'old' days. Yes, price is on the higher side but what an actor! I am huge Bond fan and will not miss this chance to meet him.

• Like 2