Guest Days & Prices LFCC 2019

13 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Just looked on Twitter and there are apparently issues with purchasing LFCC tickets on Eventbrite. The page freezes when I click the “Order now” button. 

It may be a sign that I need to stop! :lol:

Yes, I worked nightshift and I could not do any bookings on my phone, had to do it when I got home on the computer.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Werewolfgirl said:

Hi I want to upgrade a couple of photo shoots to diamond passes and have emailed ticket office about this. Shall I wait for a reply or just book the DPs and email the ticket numbers? Have they ever said no to an upgrade before?

I believe they have refused certain upgrades, especially close to a show. I would imagine you’ll be fine but personally i’d wait to hear back.

5 minutes ago, Werewolfgirl said:

Hi I want to upgrade a couple of photo shoots to diamond passes and have emailed ticket office about this. Shall I wait for a reply or just book the DPs and email the ticket numbers? Have they ever said no to an upgrade before?

Wait for the reply from the office

41 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Just looked on Twitter and there are apparently issues with purchasing LFCC tickets on Eventbrite. The page freezes when I click the “Order now” button. 

It may be a sign that I need to stop! :lol:

I had that problem with both my iPhone and pad yesterday so a friend let me use her phone to try and it went through fine :blink: have since found eventbrite works fine for any other event but hangs on lfcc :(

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

I had that problem with both my iPhone and pad yesterday so a friend let me use her phone to try and it went through fine :blink: have since found eventbrite works fine for any other event but hangs on lfcc :(

Yes, I tested to book a ticket for Destination Star Trek (Birmingham) and it works fine on my iphone, tried again LFCC..no luck. So it got to be LFCC related problem.

Edited by Chris1970

For those reading along, missing from the opening post at the moment are:
Aimee Garcia (sat, sun, 25 auto, 25 photo)
Alan Harris (fri, sat,sun, 25/25)
Alex Kingston (sat, sun, 35/35)
Andy Bradford (fri, 10)
Erin Kellyman (sat, sun, 25/25)
Genevieve Gaunt (sun, 15/15)
Jamie Hill (sun, 10/10)
Lennie James (fri, sat, sun, 40/40)
Manu Bennett (fri, sat, sun, 25/25)
Robert Picardo (fri, sat, sun, 25/25)

Some of the cancelled guests are still in the opening post: Amanda Noar, Charles Dance, Daniel Portman, Lotte Verbeek, Malin Akerman and Martin Kove are not attending.

The current total is 145 acting/movie/TV guests (incluing 7 wrestling guests), 72 comic guests, 80 YALC guests and 8 cosplay guests. 

• Thanks 2