Guest Days & Prices LFCC 2019

First post updated. Please note it is still work in progress and missing guest announcements and double photoshoots of the last 2 weeks. I will add these as soon as I can.

I posted before that I am not used to writing this in table format. The current edit took several hours and I am beginning to get schedule blind way too early.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Starbuck73 said:

Price discrepancy with Jason Momoa's green screen shoot...

Eventbrite store says £120 + fee... main page says £150.

The original post seems to have been deleted so I can't compare it to what it said there, but typically if there's conflicting prices Eventbrite is usually right.  The mods will be able to alert the office and hopefully get confirmation.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

The original post seems to have been deleted so I can't compare it to what it said there, but typically if there's conflicting prices Eventbrite is usually right.  The mods will be able to alert the office and hopefully get confirmation.

Agreed. Need to check on this, sorry. I went by the main page info.

@Queen_Sindel I just tried to book a photo session with Lourdes Faberes for Saturday. But when you are about to select which batch you get both Saturday and Sunday (Batch 1) and you have to select both days to be able to order. I only selected Saturday and it would not let me continue unless I selected both, which I didnt. So I have no idea what happens if you do. :unsure:

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

@Queen_Sindel I just tried to book a photo session with Lourdes Faberes for Saturday. But when you are about to select which batch you get both Saturday and Sunday (Batch 1) and you have to select both days to be able to order. I only selected Saturday and it would not let me continue unless I selected both, which I didnt. So I have no idea what happens if you do. :unsure:

I'd suggest on this occasion maybe emailing the shop as well and let them know, they might be able to get it looked at shop@showmastersevents.com

25 minutes ago, chayanua said:
Carrie-Anne Moss Sat & Sun £75

£75 Standard

£95 Matrix set

Photo with Matrix Set? Can't see this on your announcement post or in the Eventbrite Shop??? What have I missed?

19 minutes ago, millie31 said:

Can't see Jason Isaacs Green Screen (£120) in the Eventbrite Shop. Will this be added or is it an error on the post? Thanks :)

Give it a bit of time, I'm sure they will be added into the shop soon

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Give it a bit of time, I'm sure they will be added into the shop soon

I'm patient but normally such infos are also in the guest anncouncements threads too? I'm only worried but I love this idea or opinion :)

Just now, chayanua said:

I'm patient but normally such infos are also in the guest anncouncements threads too? I'm only worried but I love this idea or opinion :)

I'd imagine they have other things on their mind at the moment.  They will get to it. :whistling:

9 minutes ago, Gefahrensucher said:

can i pay with a credit card on location?

feeling not that much comfortable traveling with bags full of money...

You can buy auto vouchers at the on site Sales Desk with a card that you can then use at the guest tables in place of cash