LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JACQUELINE KING

showmasters

9 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Showmasters, the joint shoot won't show in the shop but when I buy a photo op with Jacqueline and I need to fill in all the personal info and select the batch it says "Bernard Cribbins and Jacqueline King". 

I'll pass that on, thank you. The 10 pounds one is definitely her solo shoot though.

• 1 month later...

Just noticed that my print out for the solo Jacqueline King photo shoot says 'Bernard Cribbins & Jaccqueline King Saturday Batch 1' at the bottom of it.  I'm guessing that this is an administration error and my ticket is really meant to be for Batch 1 of the solo shoot.  Am I correct?

10 hours ago, terryrfrancis said:

Just noticed that my print out for the solo Jacqueline King photo shoot says 'Bernard Cribbins & Jaccqueline King Saturday Batch 1' at the bottom of it.  I'm guessing that this is an administration error and my ticket is really meant to be for Batch 1 of the solo shoot.  Am I correct?

Correct. That is the error that we already described in the three posts before yours.

6 hours ago, Gizmocrat Ed said:

Agreed, she was so friendly. I think it was her first convention so she seemed to be impressed with the whole thingl but really seemed happy to be meeting fans.

No it wasn't. She did Collectormania a few years ago.