LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - LAURA VANDERVOORT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, yellowmarlin said:

Just a reminder that a joint photoshoot with Helen Slater would be a really great option for us Supergirl fans; preferably on the Saturday since I can only attend that day. :D

As for all shows, if a dual shoot happens that is usually announced closer to the show when the schedule is finalized. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

As for all shows, if a dual shoot happens that is usually announced closer to the show when the schedule is finalized. ;)

Thanks for replying, QS. I’ve decided to adopt the “if you don’t ask, you don’t get” approach since it (eventually) worked for the LoT duo last month. I’d just prefer that they didn’t leave it so late this time. I’ll be posting another reminder in a couple of weeks.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, yellowmarlin said:

Thanks for replying, QS. I’ve decided to adopt the “if you don’t ask, you don’t get” approach since it (eventually) worked for the LoT duo last month. I’d just prefer that they didn’t leave it so late this time. I’ll be posting another reminder in a couple of weeks.

Generally speaking it's Always best if you drum up support. 5 People asking once will Always have more effect than one Person asking 5 times. That's also the reason why the LoT duo shot was added, several People asking here, on Twitter and on Facebook.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Generally speaking it's Always best if you drum up support. 5 People asking once will Always have more effect than one Person asking 5 times. That's also the reason why the LoT duo shot was added, several People asking here, on Twitter and on Facebook.

That’s very possibly true, QS, but now that the trio photoshoot has been pointed out to me, I’ll just swallow the extra £30 cost and bite the bullet, if you’ll pardon the mixed metaphors. 

• 1 month later...