LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - BRYCE HODGSON

showmasters

52 minutes ago, hunter13 said:

Wow! Great guest but can he also come to lfcc summer? I can't make spring and I reeeeeeeeallllly want to meet Don E. :angel:

If guests do multiple shows they are normally announced for all at the same time. It is extremely unlikely that they do back to back shows in the same city.

52 minutes ago, hunter13 said:

Wow! Great guest but can he also come to lfcc summer? I can't make spring and I reeeeeeeeallllly want to meet Don E. :angel:

As usual if they can do other events they get announced for them at the same time, so assume he won't be.  Schedules can change and guests can be added for other events later but it's best to presume he can only attend this one.

No, you can't. You don't get to pick the parts of a mod reply that you like. :whistling:

This is one thing we have to keep asking for, not use the guest announcements for one show to request them for ther shows, because you "can't make it" or similar. SM can't simply pack the same guests and tour the UK all year to ensure everyone gets to see them.

You've been around long enough to have seen that reply one of the 9,999 times we have posted it since you registered. ;)