Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Raylenth

Guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

From facebook

 

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No names..Too many in my head, just hope it will be someone that will please me.

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it's Xanthe from Neighbours as Xanthe from Neighbours has just left Neighbours meaning there is no more Xanthe from Neighbours in Neighbours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do the mods ever get the chance to post a guest announcement thread themselves again? :whistling:

I hope for some more Bond guests; Diana Rigg, Rick Yune, Robert Carlyle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I hope it's Xanthe from Neighbours as Xanthe from Neighbours has just left Neighbours meaning there is no more Xanthe from Neighbours in Neighbours.

Old school for me, 80's or early 90's. Stefan Dennis, Jason Donovan, Kylie (Hardly ever), Annie Jones, Alan Dale, Elaine Smith, Ian Smith, Scott Keane, Guy Pearce, Mark Little :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they announce some great names in the next 2 months. They already have some great guests but nobody that got me superexcited. But like I said, 2 months to go and if I take a look at what we got for LFCC last year in the last 2 months (Matt Smith, Sam Neill, ...) I'm pretty sure that they'll get some great names for this edition.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Old school for me, 80's or early 90's. Stefan Dennis, Jason Donovan, Kylie (Hardly ever), Annie Jones, Alan Dale, Elaine Smith, Ian Smith, Scott Keane, Guy Pearce, Mark Little :D

Stefan Dennis and Annie Jones are in it right now - even Alan Dale popped up over Christmas and he's been dead for 25 years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Stefan Dennis and Annie Jones are in it right now - even Alan Dale popped up over Christmas and he's been dead for 25 years.

Saw a few nice photos on Stefans twitter, pretty cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Saw a few nice photos on Stefans twitter, pretty cool.

Don't it make you feel good?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

heather langenkamp , billie piper , milla jovovich , winona ryder , Natasha Henstridge ,seth green , tom welling , Kristin Kreuk , Justin Hartley , sarah carter , Kirsten Dunst , Brianna Brown , robert carlyle , any more nightmare on elm street cast

 
Edited by mrbond22
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it's not someone for me because I'm looking forward to a quiet con weekend :WINCE:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Martin Freeman :whistling:

You never give up. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Don't it make you feel good?

Neighbours.. the golden years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I hope it's not someone for me because I'm looking forward to a quiet con weekend :WINCE:

travis-fimmel-gif-11.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Do the mods ever get the chance to post a guest announcement thread themselves again? :whistling:

I hope for some more Bond guests; Diana Rigg, Rick Yune, Robert Carlyle...

Not as long as @Raylenth is in the neighbourhood. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Do the mods ever get the chance to post a guest announcement thread themselves again? :whistling:

I hope for some more Bond guests; Diana Rigg, Rick Yune, Robert Carlyle...

Oh yes Diana!!

tenor.gif?itemid=10379550

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wishlist: a lot of people unlikely to be announced.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

You never give up. ;)

Not until I've seen him 3 times and got everything I want signed.

24 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Not as long as @Raylenth is in the neighbourhood. :lol:

Can't help it if they are slow.  Or have lives.  Or jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not until I've seen him 3 times and got everything I want signed.

Can't help it if they are slow.  Or have lives.  Or jobs.

What else do you have left to get signed?

Well, I guess SM trust us to take care of the forum and they only come here if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

What else do you have left to get signed?

 

Er EVERYTHING!

I need him on at least 5 things I can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Er EVERYTHING!

I need him on at least 5 things I can think of.

Left boob, right boob...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Left boob, right boob...

I'll have you know I'm not that kind of lady!

Image result for shock gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Wishlist: a lot of people unlikely to be announced.

So true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×