Guest announcement at 7pm tomorrow

Raylenth

4 minutes ago, chayanua said:

I pray for Vikings, Gotham or Lucifer guests ... And it‘s soooo sad, that we don‘t get any clues :( 

I miss the guessing but to be honest, it's better without the clues.  A lot of people didn't deal well with their inevitable disappointment so there's soooo much less hassle this way unfortunately.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I miss the guessing but to be honest, it's better without the clues.  A lot of people didn't deal well with their inevitable disappointment so there's soooo much less hassle this way unfortunately.

but without clues you get every time individual guest-wishes and that‘s boring. guessing with clues is more funny :)

and people are most of the time dissapointed, because they hope (with or without clues), that it is their personal favorite. 

2 minutes ago, chayanua said:

but without clues you get every time individual guest-wishes and that‘s boring. guessing with clues is more funny :)

and people are most of the time dissapointed, because they hope (with or without clues), that it is their personal favorite. 

There's disappointment and then there's absolute rage - which was the response from some people, especially on Facebook.  Now, you might get a couple of negative comments about how people aren't interested or they think the guest is '$%&*^' but that's it.  Before people convinced themselves that it was always going to be the guest they most desired in life and imploded when that wasn't the person announced, and the feeds were full of people basically screaming.  It's much calmer this way, yes people often now turn it into a defacto guest request but that's not a big deal.

Sad, that some people can‘t handle that, because they guess wrong and have wrong hope. I always think it will be a guest I‘m not interested in, but if so, I‘m carefulky happy (because the guest can still cancle ;)). But it was way funnier and I liked reading the guesses because of the clues and not a chat about your favorite actors.