*Incredibles 1 & 2 - Underminer
*Inside Out - Fritz
*Toy Story 1,2 & 3 - Hamm
*Cars - Mack
*A Bug's Life - P.T. Flea
*Cheers - Cliff Clavin
*Star Wars; The Empire Strikes Back - Rebel Force Major Derlin

View Filmography

image.thumb.jpg.ccbf310cc802aecccea9a4a662b6f52a.jpgRATZENBERGER1-sw.thumb.jpg.94058b6d510cb26268945e2597ee7a5e.jpgRATZENBERGER7.thumb.jpg.20222af1b0f0ce3ec71a8a4b7ffa06a7.jpgRATZENBERGER13.thumb.jpg.aae7fff7b0cef5edaa2da3e315e0e63d.jpg678055423_unnamed(76).thumb.jpg.a1b1cd430c94eecac54b62642c84ccbd.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Waited months for today and in particular to meet John as he cancelled last time, but now is my turn with some sort of man flu :sad: and just thrown my photo shoot tickets for today in the bin.

Does anyone know if he has any plans to be a guest at any other Showmaster events?

1 hour ago, Indestructible said:

Waited months for today and in particular to meet John as he cancelled last time, but now is my turn with some sort of man flu :sad: and just thrown my photo shoot tickets for today in the bin.

Does anyone know if he has any plans to be a guest at any other Showmaster events?

I mean, you can always give it to me if you're just gonna throw it away :whistling: But seriously, take care of yourself. Probably no plans in the neer future but that can always change. You never know ^_^

• Like 1