TV shows watched in 2019

Raylenth

American Horror Story: Murder House.

I have been working my way through the seasons but not in order Asylum (my fave so far), Freak Show and Roanoke.

I enjoyed this one but thought it was the weakest out of the ones I have seen so far. Kept me entertained. Look forward to catching up with the other seasons!

On 3/28/2019 at 6:53 PM, Broo said:

I bought myself the dvd box set of The Incredible Hulk TV series and will start watching that this weekend. Ahh nostalgia! :)

Loving the trip down memory lane already, Bill Bixby really was wonderful <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broo said:

Loving the trip down memory lane already, Bill Bixby really was wonderful <3

I have got the box set as well. Brought back so many great memories and still as great as i remember it being all them many years ago. Enjoy!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tony1975 said:

I have got the box set as well. Brought back so many great memories and still as great as i remember it being all them many years ago. Enjoy!

It's so good though right?? :wub:

• Like 1

I've started watching the BSG reboot. Yes, I know I'm waaayyyy late. I had a few hang-ups due to being old enough to remember (and love) the original. It's pretty cool. I'm up to Richard Hatch's appearance, ouch.

Also LOVED The Umbrella Academy over on Netflix. And of course Discovery. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, misaditas said:

I've started watching the BSG reboot. Yes, I know I'm waaayyyy late. I had a few hang-ups due to being old enough to remember (and love) the original. It's pretty cool. I'm up to Richard Hatch's appearance, ouch.

I cannot be impartial, BSG reboot is one of my favourite shows ever. But I think it only gets better and better. I hope you love it as much as I do! Keep us posted :)

Tom Zarek started as little more than an excuse to show a scene between the old and the new Apollo, but he turned into a fascinating character. You'll see!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Dirty John on Netflix. I really liked Connie Britton in it and jeez, that guy was sick! 

Trying to decide what to watch next. Chilling adventures of Sabrina or Umbrella Academy maybe. 

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Never heard of it. Is it about that fella with the elephants?

He might have had elephants at one point, but I think he's gone off them.  Maybe there was too much poop to cope with.  It was more Staggy in theme.

4 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Nah, that's Sherlock you're thinking of.

Now if they could just do a Hannibal/Sherlock cross over.  That would be weird and interesting.

55 minutes ago, MVronsky78 said:

Yep, I saw it at 9am this morning and I'm still thinking about it now - and I saw Avengers Endgame in between.  Sorry folks, but a bunch of Marvel Superheroes are no match for Game of Thrones :D

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MVronsky78 said:

Yep, I saw it at 9am this morning and I'm still thinking about it now - and I saw Avengers Endgame in between.  Sorry folks, but a bunch of Marvel Superheroes are no match for Game of Thrones :D

That's OK, we all like what we like.

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

It has been a good two hours since I saw the third episode of the eight season of Game Of Thrones and all I will say is that I am still stunned. :eek: 

Still not watched a single episode, but I did read the episode summery this morning and yeah :eek:

I recently finished Santa Clarita Diet season 3. I love those characters so much. Soon after I watched the last episode I found out it's cancelled! :(

Also, season 2 of The Orville. Just awesome. Much much more than the silly comedy it's marketed as, it's really good science fiction with relatable characters, surprising twists, episodes that deal with real world issues, and ridiculously amazing visuals. Apparently its renovation is being discussed, I hope it will continue!!

Killing Eve ..... season 1   loved it.  Hoping to get started on S2 soon.

Line of Duty....only just started.  S1   enjoyed ir.

Luther.... love it.  But stopped watching fot now as some of the storylines were creeping me out lol.  Will defo go back to it once i get the courage  lol

Sex Education.... bloody hilariously brilliiant.

The Rookie.... Nathan Fillion is fab!

The Orville......  so funny but great storylines which alsk tackle interesting subjects.  Really enjoying it.

GoT.. obvs...... awesomeness.

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 3:04 PM, Tony1975 said:

Finished Supergirl season 3. Thought it was the weakest season yet.

Enjoyed Supergirl at first but to me just became a way for the writers etc ti shove their own agends/opinions down peoples throats.

• 2 weeks later...

Punisher S2.  I think Punisher was always one of the better Netflix Marvel shows and series 2 didn't disappoint.  The ending was perfect for it either being the end, or for Disney picking it up again if they want to.