TV shows watched in 2019

Raylenth

Been playing catch up for a while but finally sat and watched season 2 of both Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Enjoyed both more that there previous seasons and it is a shame they are cancelled if only to see where they would take both shows as both had interesting endings as far as direction goes.

• Like 1

I watch an awful lot of shows, largely on DVD, so hard to remember all of them, but some highlights include in the watching for the first time category Daredevil Season 2, Jessica Jones Season 1, Gotham Season 4 and Bosch Season 4. Re-runs include Star Trek: Voyager, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Babylon 5.

Finished Supergirl season 3. Thought it was the weakest season yet.

Reign was a great character and started of great but the last episode I thought was a bit of a mess.

On the plus side I liked the Legion of Super Heroes (though they were under used) and enjoyed the storyline between J'onn J'onzz and his father. Episode highlights were the karaoke, and when Kara and Alex went back to Midvale.

Overall an ok flawed season. Haven't started the fourth yet but hoping it is an improvement!

Fear The Walking Dead Season 4.

I have watched the previous seasons and thought they were ok.

The fourth though was the best yet! Some shocks that I never some coming. The new characters were great. Morgan fitted in straight away. It had a different feel to it compared to the previous seasons and was the better for it. Great villian in Martha as well.

Really enjoyed it. Hopefully the next season will be just as good!

• Like 1

"Space Dealers" (Netflix)

A fun reality show about the space memorabilia business following a trio of American wheeler-dealers trying to get the most for their buck.

Some cool items and a lot of money changing hands!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently finished the second (and most probably last) season of Counterpart. I can see why some people wrote it off as slow and confusing, but I can safely say that it rewards the invested effort. Amazing show, too bad it wasn't more popular.