TV shows watched in 2019

Raylenth

41 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was thinking of starting a thread like this :lol: I watch way more TV shows than films.

Same! The, er, watching more TV than films thing, not the starting of a thread thing. Starting a new thread scares me!! :lol:

A bit early but we just started watching Lucifer a few days back (so it counts. Yes it does :p). Enjoying it so far!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broo said:

Same! The, er, watching more TV than films thing, not the starting of a thread thing. Starting a new thread scares me!! :lol:

A bit early but we just started watching Lucifer a few days back (so it counts. Yes it does :p). Enjoying it so far!

Give it a try, you might just like it!  Peer pressure, peer pressure ra ra ra!

And Lucifer is on my list of stuff to watch.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I saw the latest episode of Outlander earlier today, and it was 2019 somewhere in the world at the time, so it counts :WINCE: And it was a good episode :coolthumb:

The Birds and the Bees? I think it's one of my favourite episodes they've done. The reunion scenes were the sweetest.

I just finished watching the third and final season of A Series Of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. They’ve done an amazing job with this show and i’m sad to see it end. The general look is surreal and weird which fits in perfectly with the plot. The casting is amazing and is great to see some well known faces make appearances. I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

I just finished watching the third and final season of A Series Of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. They’ve done an amazing job with this show and i’m sad to see it end. The general look is surreal and weird which fits in perfectly with the plot. The casting is amazing and is great to see some well known faces make appearances. I highly recommend it.

Just got the last episode to watch ourselves, completely agree, it's been a really good show!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Agree with all of that. A great show. To bad there is no more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

The Gifted. Just watched season 1 of the show. Another Marvel TV show. It was nice to see another side of mutant life than what is shown in the X-Men films. Liked it quite well. Got Amy Acker and Stephen Moyer in the cast

I watched the first season last year and thought it was ok. I am struggling to get myself to start watching season 2 though.

37 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I watched the first season last year and thought it was ok. I am struggling to get myself to start watching season 2 though.

32 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I didn't even make it to the end of series 1.

I suppose I've gotten some low standards after watching a lot of bad TV shows last year :crying:

6 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I suppose I've gotten some low standards after watching a lot of bad TV shows last year :crying:

It's cool, everyone's entitled to like what they like. Except Roy, who is just plain wrong a lot of the time. I just found it dull.

Edited by natedammit

44 minutes ago, Broo said:

Started watching You this evening, I'm not sure why since stalker/obsessive stories are actual horror to me and yup, very creepy and uncomfortable viewing so far. It's very well done, so kudos to them lol

Good job you haven't noticed the movement in your wardrobe, then... ;)

• Haha 1