Autographs acquired in 2019

Raylenth

• 3 weeks later...

Since I last posted:

Keegan Michael Key
Katherine Langford
Ben Barnes

Also completed my signed Margot Robbie pop collection :)

Unknown-1.jpg

Met Tarantino and Brad Pitt, they both signed my 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' tie in magazine :)

Unknown.jpg

I added Edgar Wright to my Baby Driver vinyl which already has Lily James on - now i just need Ansel :)

Unknown-2.jpg

and at last Hans Zimmer (finally on my Interstellar vinyl)

Unknown-4.jpg

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Katy Manning 

That’s cool. It’s exactly what I’m getting on Sunday except I’ll go for personalised and in yellow paint pen. Still undecided on John Levene though. You could have put your shoes on for a formal forum photo though :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

That’s cool. It’s exactly what I’m getting on Sunday except I’ll go for personalised and in yellow paint pen. Still undecided on John Levene though. You could have put your shoes on for a formal forum photo though :lol:

I genuinely didn't even notice that.

Edit- corrected. I apologise for that. :lol:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Haha 1

Very happy with how this is shaping up now with Katy Manning (love how Katy added the wee face above the word "chess") and John Levene added today. Panicking now for the remaining classic series companions as I'm really getting low on space. Much as it would pain me I might remove Julien Glover to create room as he breaks my self imposed rule of classic Doctors and companions only (with an exception for Davros). It was a rush of blood to the head when I met him one year and had the board for others to sign. 

IMG_20190818_123520

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Very happy with how this is shaping up now with Katy Manning (love how Katy added the wee face above the word "chess") and John Levene added today. Panicking now for the remaining classic series companions as I'm really getting low on space. Much as it would pain me I might remove Julien Glover to create room as he breaks my self imposed rule of classic Doctors and companions only (with an exception for Davros). It was a rush of blood to the head when I met him one year and had the board for others to sign. 

IMG_20190818_123520

What's with all you men getting your wood signed?  Very nice though.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 2

This is a bit of an obscure music one, but it's a couple of autos I got this year none the less.

MC from the USA called Charli 2na (best known as a member of Jurassic 5) and UK DJ Krafty Kuts. They just released an album together.

4w48Je3.jpg

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I acquired Monica Bellucci's autograph at a film festival in Ostend, Belgium. It was amazing to meet her, she really was an Italian goddess, floating on the red carpet....

She signed my James Bond book, took her time too, really wrote her entire last name, not just a scribble. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...