Autographs acquired in 2019

Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A good friend of mine, who works with movie, TV and theatre, got me this one. So I cant take credit for getting it. A nice addition to my collection, my fav in the Marvel franchise. ^_^

59998036_10218864906116630_9109420550127

That's awesome!

• Thanks 1

Ron Perlman got added to my Sons of Anarchy Poster. Its a bitch to get a decet photo of in any lighting condition in its frame. Excuse the flash blurring the face of the reaper

vDk3GCul.jpg

On the poster, I have

• Tommy Flannigan - Chibbs
  • Theo Rossi - Juice
  • James Cosmo - Farther Ashby
  • Mark Boone Jr - Bobby
  • David Labrava - Happy
  • Robert Patrick - Les Packer
  • Danny Trejo - Romeo
  • Ryan Hurst - Opie
  • Kim Coates - Tig
  • Kristen Renton - Ima
  • Mitch Pileggi - Darby
  • Taryn Manning - Cherry
  • Kenny Johnson - Kozik
  • Peter Weller - Charlie
  • Charlie Hunnam - Jax
  • Tony Curran - Gaines
  • Ron Perlman - Clay

Pretty much a full house of original sons, only a couple missing now, one day maybe

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, XIII said:

Ron Perlman got added to my Sons of Anarchy Poster. Its a bitch to get a decet photo of in any lighting condition in its frame. Excuse the flash blurring the face of the reaper

vDk3GCul.jpg

On the poster, I have

• Tommy Flannigan - Chibbs
  • Theo Rossi - Juice
  • James Cosmo - Farther Ashby
  • Mark Boone Jr - Bobby
  • David Labrava - Happy
  • Robert Patrick - Les Packer
  • Danny Trejo - Romeo
  • Ryan Hurst - Opie
  • Kim Coates - Tig
  • Kristen Renton - Ima
  • Mitch Pileggi - Darby
  • Taryn Manning - Cherry
  • Kenny Johnson - Kozik
  • Peter Weller - Charlie
  • Charlie Hunnam - Jax
  • Tony Curran - Gaines
  • Ron Perlman - Clay

Pretty much a full house of original sons, only a couple missing now, one day maybe

Very nice!

12 minutes ago, Sassy1988 said:

Finally got the chance to meet my favourite music band EVER! Disturbed 

I think I can die happily now ha! 

CLvelas.jpg

Not into their style of music but I absolutely adore SoS.  Well done on getting them.

19 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not into their style of music but I absolutely adore SoS.  Well done on getting them.

Meh, each to their own. I personally love all their music myself, from the heavy stuff to the much calmer music too, sadly I think I'm in the minority on the latter one though. I agree too SOS is an amazing piece of music. Thanks it was awesome to finally get to meet them after years of waiting lol

12 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Nice! How were they? Haven't seen them play live before!

They where amazing. For some reason I have always had the impression of Heavy Metal Bands being drugged up idiots but Disturbed where different, managed to meet them and they where really down to earth and friendly. It was my first time meeting a music band and my first time seeing a Live performance too.

The seats we got where not exactly perfect but thankfully there was a big screen to help with that, couldn't fault them or the night it all went really well and if they ever returned I would totally go and see them again.

• Like 2

I'll be sure to post the actual pictures hopefully when Im back home next weekend where the stuff is,  but this year has been a good year of hunting and getting some personal autographs at various events 

Teri Hatcher, Dean Cain, Sting (Wrestler), Katie Cassidy, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Chris Jericho, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Booker T, Eric Bischoff, Sid Justice, Lita, Brutus Beefcake, Bret Hart, Undertaker (!), Ric Flair, Tyler Hoechlin, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Tom Welling, Neal Adams

The Wrestlers all signed a WWE Encylopedia that I've been getting signatures in since last summer, with the exception of Sting who signed a WWE Defining Moments Figure package.

The Smallville/Lois and Clark actors I got to sign a replica Superman cape which Im hoping to get as many Superman related actors and comic book people to sign as well as a Smallville DVD set.

Katie Cassidy I got to sign a Black Canary funko and Neal Adams I got to sign some gorgeous prints of his comic covers

Hoping to snag some Superman releated signings at Collectormania next week to add to the cape: Brandon Routh, Laura Vandervoort, Helen Slater, Mechad Brooks and Sarah Douglas

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kal-El said:

I'll be sure to post the actual pictures hopefully when Im back home next weekend where the stuff is,  but this year has been a good year of hunting and getting some personal autographs at various events 

Teri Hatcher, Dean Cain, Sting (Wrestler), Katie Cassidy, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Chris Jericho, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Booker T, Eric Bischoff, Sid Justice, Lita, Brutus Beefcake, Bret Hart, Undertaker (!), Ric Flair, Tyler Hoechlin, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Tom Welling, Neal Adams

The Wrestlers all signed a WWE Encylopedia that I've been getting signatures in since last summer, with the exception of Sting who signed a WWE Defining Moments Figure package.

The Smallville/Lois and Clark actors I got to sign a replica Superman cape which Im hoping to get as many Superman related actors and comic book people to sign as well as a Smallville DVD set.

Katie Cassidy I got to sign a Black Canary funko and Neal Adams I got to sign some gorgeous prints of his comic covers

Hoping to snag some Superman releated signings at Collectormania next week to add to the cape: Brandon Routh, Laura Vandervoort, Helen Slater, Mechad Brooks and Sarah Douglas

Nice idea on the cape, that's certainly a unique item to get signed.