Autographs acquired in 2019

Raylenth

39 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Any chance of a picture? I'd love to see the poster. :D

Will do as soon as I can tomorrow, I can't upload pics to the forum from my phone like Wrong can. And it's huge as it's a cinema quad so need room to unroll it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Will do as soon as I can tomorrow, I can't upload pics to the forum from my phone like Wrong can. And it's huge as it's a cinema quad so need room to unroll it. 

I'm greatly looking forward to seeing it. :D

I currently only have two large cinema quads, but I do have quite a few original cinema posters, but none of those are signed at the moment, which is an issue I hope to rectify at a future event. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

• 2 weeks later...

Added Eric Roberts to my Lost Girl poster, he played Hades in it

ivXB9BY.jpg

Also got Paul Schrier and Jason Narvy, bit of a retro one, but it was a cool chance to meet them and they were totally sound and having a blast

x5xd9lC.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 3

Guy, I really don't want to close this. I enjoy looking at the autographs myself. 

But please: remember the forum rules. You can't discuss other events. So please if you post items you need to leave off any identifying mark, both on the pictures as well as in your post. Leaving the event name off is not enough. Very often even small remarks like the date are enough to identify a show easily.

This is already a compromise the mods are willing to make until the office tells us "no can do." If we would be going by the rules strictly half of the remaining posts here would be gone too.

I've had to hide some post trying to discuss guests and organisation of other events on here several times already. Again, leaving the event name off here does not mean this discussion can be posted here.  

Thank you so much for listening.

11 minutes ago, Bumper8 said:

Some of the images in the last few posts were incomplete/scrambled but when I signed in they were fine (?)

IT does that with me occasionally - some pictures won't display properly and then they will with a refresh.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

My better half and I had the pleasure of hearing former West End theatre star Jeff Leyton sing at Falkirk Town Hall last night-he came into the bar after the show and signed autographs and posed for pictures. Really nice guy and still an amazing singer.

XWwmEI9.jpg

• Like 2