Autographs acquired in 2019

Raylenth

17 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Nice

Thanks! I had a hard time which one to pick, either my Tomb Raider pic or Ex Machina. But then I reminded myself that I got a signed pic of Emily Carey from Tomb Raider at LFCC last year so it will make a nice combo. ^_^

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Did you went to see his show? How was it/he? Going to his show in march and I'm also hoping to obtain an autgraph or at least a picture.

Yes it was at one of his 80th Bday tour dates.  It was interesting.  He invited someone from the audience up on stage with him but I won't spoil what happened.  You may not get a chance for a picture (Unless you are going to one of the shows that offered that as a ticket option) as he didn't do any the night we were there - he did tell a lady on the way out she could have a picture but he wouldn't pose for it.  Auto's were a complete fluke and were down to shear luck - he signed for a couple of people waiting outside but no one else, and Wrong and I before the show started when he popped out from the back quickly, and he didn't sign anything for people on the way out (He went to the foyer with a collection bucket to raise money for charity).  But you never know, so good luck :P

22 hours ago, Raylenth said:

John Heffernon

Gemma Whelan

Danny Dyer

Danny comimg out after the play I take it? As down there tommorow to stalk Gillian Anderson (after I see her play), but she will be too hard... so may give Danny a try haha

Edited by RomeroSavini

1 minute ago, RomeroSavini said:

Danny comimg out after the play I take it? As down thete tommorow to stalk Gillian Anderson, but she will be too hard... so may give Danny a try haha

Yes and he was lovely.  Good luck with Gillian.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yes and he was lovely.  Good luck with Gillian.

Ohhhh good to know thanks. What sort of time did he pop out please? :-) as may acctually go for him as he has done some brilliant films and I would love to get one signed.

As hey realistically I really dont think I stand a chance will Gillian. By the time I get out of the play the Ebay resellers will be all there ready to make their cash  haha

And she put online she wont come out after the earlier show (which I was going to get her after by getting there 4 hours early haha). 

Hopefully she does London Summer Con :-D I can dream....

Just now, RomeroSavini said:

Ohhhh good to know thanks. What sort of time did he pop out please? :-) as may acctually go for him as he has done some brilliant films and I would love to get one signed.

As hey realistically I really dont think I stand a chance will Gillian. By the time I get out of the play the Ebay resellers will be all there ready to make their cash  haha

And she put online she wont come out after the earlier show (which I was going to get her after by getting there 4 hours early haha). 

I think it was fairly soon after the play finished so maybe 9.30ish.  However be warned there were a lot of people there specifically for him so there were a lot of people queuing early.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Also Gillian is only signing programmes and tickets so there may not be many dealers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Also Gillian is only signing programmes and tickets so there may not be many dealers.

Ohhhh that is very, very good to know! That has made my day!

I have a stupidly expensive close to stage ticket, so it needs signing the price I paid haha

I love that a few theatre's have said no ticket, no signing stuff afrerwards. Really good for fans of shows and the casts. Wish it would spread more :-)