Autographs acquired in 2019

Raylenth

STS-118 Signed Plaque

I know there are one or two fellow space collectors on this forum who might be interested in seeing this (if the photo upload works!)

Plaque from Shuttle mission STS-118 signed by all seven crew members.

Edited by Bumper8
Viable image link
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Colin Baker, Joseph Lidster and David Darlington. :thumbup:

(I tired to put up an image but for the life of me I couldn't get this page to accept the tinypic link... oh well).

It says you need the IMG code, so if you can see it just copy that and then paste it here, if it's like how Flickr and others work, it's really just about finding which link works.  I know it won't be the same but it might help, in Flickr, when I click on the pic I want, there's a share icon that then gives me the option to share on social or copy the link

Nope, no idea.  I've just tried clicking on a random picture there and copied and pasted all the links and none convert to a pic, even the one designated for forums.  Maybe it's worht opening a Flickr one, I know they work and the basic account is free?

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Nope, no idea.  I've just tried clicking on a random picture there and copied and pasted all the links and none convert to a pic, even the one designated for forums.  Maybe it's worht opening a Flickr one, I know they work and the basic account is free?

Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

I'll try creating a Flickr account soon, probably tomorrow now. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

You don't need to insert other media, you just past the link directly here in the main chat bit.  Did you select the photo and click on the share icon and then copy the link that came up?  That's all you should need to do, but you do have to make sure the picture is 'public', when you upload it and get the edit bar on the left make sure you tick where it says 'visible to everyone' and then tick the correct box again in the opened up menu then upload it.  You can then go into your photostream and follow the above and that should work

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

You don't need to insert other media, you just past the link directly here in the main chat bit.  Did you select the photo and click on the share icon and then copy the link that came up?  That's all you should need to do, but you do have to make sure the picture is 'public', when you upload it and get the edit bar on the left make sure you tick where it says 'visible to everyone' and then tick the correct box again in the opened up menu then upload it.  You can then go into your photostream and follow the above and that should work

Ah I see, i think it's automatically set itself to private so I will try changing it later. Thanks. :thumbup:

On 1/12/2019 at 12:09 AM, Raylenth said:

I'm not sure if I'm being daft but I can't find the 'visible to everyone' box anywhere.

9 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm not sure if I'm being daft but I can't find the 'visible to everyone' box anywhere.

On a mobile I went to my profile, hit the 3 vertical dots in the top right, then Privacy and Safety and Default Privacy.  That should work?

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Go to You, then Photostream, click on the photo you want. Then as you scroll down you will notice the page is divided into 2 sections, the top black part where the photo is, and the bottom white part where all the technical info is.  In the white section in the bottom right corner is a section called Additional Info and right underneath it's got a lock icon and Viewing Privacy.  If you go to the drop down next to it and set it to Public.  Then when that's done, go to the bottom right of the black section for the Share icon, and on the pop up copy the link

• Like 1