Raylenth

Films watched in 2019

Stan & Ollie (The Laurel and Hardy movie) was really good. The funny and serious tones worked really well. My only memories of them is the cartoon series but it certainly shows the reality behind the glamour.

• Like 1

Deadpool 2, a lot of fun, couple grumbles with it but overall imma Siskel and Ebert it and give it two thumbs up ;)

• Like 3

I watched a Star is Born at the weekend. It cut out on me at some point and I found out I just didn't care enough to turn it back on so yeah that was a bust.

Bumblebee - Loved it so much I had to see it again this time it was in 4DX. This film had everything for me was fun, nostalgia, Easter eggs cannot speak more highly of this film easily the best Transformers movie since the animated one.

The Favourite - Not really my kind of movie but could see why it had good reviews though. Thought cast were top notch though!

Finally caught these before the release of Glass too

Unbreakable - Didn’t think it was great or bad just a bit average. Thought the concept was there for this but just missed the landing.

Split - Thought this was great! James McAvoy was brilliant!

Edited by only_jay
  • Like 1

Colette was disappointing. There were a couple of good moments and Keira Knightley managed her part alright but in all honesty it wasn't my kind of movie.