Films watched in 2019

Raylenth

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I thought Bumblebee was really good. It was one of the best Transformers movies. It certainly had more emotion than the others. The characters you could connect with and effects that were believable.

How was John Cena? I've heard mixed reviews.

The Incredible Hulk (MCU).  This one passed me by, when it came out after the other awful Hulk film I didn't watch it as I thought 'oh god, why have they remade that horrible film so quickly, it's going to be just as crap'.  As I was a bit of a late comer to the MCU films (and no, Mr Lemming, I didn't start watching them when Strange came out, it was way before that, just not from the beginning) I had forgotten Hulk was actually the first in the universe.  I've been meaning to buy it for a while, as it's never on TV or any platforms so buying it was the only way to see it, but it's just been on ITV, so yay for ITV and their good timing.

It was good, completely different from the previous Hulk film and much better.  It's a good start to the MCU though some stuff obviously doesn't carry over to the rest of the films - He seems to have forgotten the love of his life Betty pretty quickly and how Ross stayed in his position is anyone's guess.  Also Tony Stark approaching Ross to talk about putting a team together then wiping that and having Shield approach Tony about the same thing in IM, but small things really seeing as they would have still been figuring out where they were going to go with it.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I had forgotten Hulk was actually the first in the universe. 

Also Tony Stark approaching Ross to talk about putting a team together then wiping that and having Shield approach Tony about the same thing in IM, but small things really seeing as they would have still been figuring out where they were going to go with it.

Incredible Hulk came out after Iron Man

Edited by Wrong Name

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

(and no, Mr Lemming, I didn't start watching them when Strange came out, it was way before that, just not from the beginning) 

Just putting on the record I wasn't going to say this.  (And I'll add a "OI!" to this as well) Wouldn't have thought of putting that down, tbh.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I haven't seen it because the previous one was so bad. Just ignored it and forgot about it :lol:

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

That was my thought but I'd recommend it, it's nothing like that terrible one.

I saw it when it came out, mostly because I was a fan of Edward Norton. Enjoyed it though, definitely very different to the Eric Bana one so agree with @Raylenth, it's worth seeing :)