A Cards against Humanity meetup

timlux

Hi everyone so this year we had quite a few after con meet ups at Latymers.

And one evening we were playing Cards against Humanity which was extremly fun. So I thought we should do another meet up like that again next year. So who´s up for Round 2 of that at Latymers pub?

Insider quotes from last year : 

• Once you pop you can´t stop. :firedevil:
  • Batman :angel:
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, LadyPoison said:

Awesome, thanks!! There gonna be a facebook event page like last time? Handy to direct people to :D

Was there one last time? If so I think the guy that would have organised it isn't coming. I'll speak to a few people and see what I can find out.

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Was there one last time? If so I think the guy that would have organised it isn't coming. I'll speak to a few people and see what I can find out.

Yup! Just checked last years thread and 'smithy270492' organised it I think, if that helps! :D

https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96138-thursday-meet-up/&page=3

1 minute ago, LadyPoison said:

Yup! Just checked last years thread and 'smithy270492' organised it I think, if that helps! :D

https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96138-thursday-meet-up/&page=3

Yeah, that's him. I have heard he won't be there this year unfortunately (I could be getting wrong information). Timlux, who started this thread has said he will be there Thursday (and in all likelihood, so will I). He just told me he'll jump on here once is gets home after work in a while.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:27 PM, LadyPoison said:

Is there gonna be a thursday night meet at Latymers again this year? Really enjoyed that last year :D

Hi, yeah we will do another thursday meetup :) Sorry for not posting a lot on the forum, I always forgot that it exists :P Getting old and stuff
I could do a FB group/event, but the problem is to add everyone as I do not have everyone on FB, but we will find a way

1 minute ago, timlux said:

Hi, yeah we will do another thursday meetup :) Sorry for not posting a lot on the forum, I always forgot that it exists :P Getting old and stuff
I could do a FB group/event, but the problem is to add everyone as I do not have everyone on FB, but we will find a way

Awesome!! Look forward to seeing everyone again, and will bring some con friends along too hopefully :D 

I hope this is allowed as I do not link anything exept the adress , on fb you should find an event called The LFCC Thursday Meet Up hosted by a Tim's "Without a selfie stick" travel vlog . Please come all to a thursday meet up for a fun evening on july 25th . We will be at the Latymers Pub . Please click here for the adress

Its next to Hammersmith Station and maybe a 10 minute walk from Olympia :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to give a little update for thursday, I have a table booked at the Latymers , but could only block a table for 20 people at 7 p.m. But even if we are more people, it should be a pleasant evening :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, THEBLADEMAS7ER said:

Hey Tim! Me and Ant are defo back for this again! The only question is when does the party actually end?????

Like Wrong Name says on monday ;)
but well I guess when the pub closes

• Like 1