Latest Guest Announcement - JENNA COLEMAN - DIAMOND PASS NOW AVAILABLE

showmasters

Hi,

What are Jenna's photo shoot time(s) on Sunday? I am travelling in from outside London so I need to know if it is feasible or not for me to make it for a photoshoot (assuming that they are still available).

Thanks for the help in advance.

Edited by Chris C

1 minute ago, Chris C said:

Hi,

What are Jemma's photo shoot time(s) on Sunday? I am travelling in from outside London so I need to know if it is feasible or not for me to make it for a photoshoot (assuming that they are still available).

11am-12pm. This is the only session

3 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Hi,

What are Jemma's photo shoot time(s) on Sunday? I am travelling in from outside London so I need to know if it is feasible or not for me to make it for a photoshoot (assuming that they are still available).

Her Sunday shoot starts at 11am and ends an hour later. 

Edit- Looks like Ravogd best me to it. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Wow. Instant reply. Thank you. I also found the spreadsheet elsewhere on the LFCC website which confirms the above, thank you.

i have been sat here just waiting purely for your post. I can now get on with the rest of my day.;)

Edited by Ravogd

Hi again,

Due to Sunday trains starting later than on weekdays, the earliest I can arrive into London at St. Pancras station is 10:12am.

Assuming no delays, it takes about 50 minutes to get to Kensington Olympia and allowing for say 30 minutes to get into LFCC, I could scrape in at 11:30am.

Would I still be able to enter the photoshoot if I get there before 12 noon?

If I miss the photoshoot time, could I get a refund or is it a case of no refund?

Hi again,

Due to Sunday trains starting later than on weekdays, the earliest I can arrive into London at St. Pancras station is 10:12am.

Assuming no delays, it takes about 50 minutes to get to Kensington Olympia and allowing for say 30 minutes to get into LFCC, I could scrape in at 11:30am.

If I miss the photoshoot time, could I get a refund or is it a case of no refund?

If you've bought a ticket and arrive before 11.55 they will let you in. They know whether or not there are still tickets to be scanned or whether they are all through.

Definitely no refund

Edited by Ravogd

Just now, Chris C said:

Hi again,

You can go to the photoshoot at any time during the allocated shoot time, so any time between 11 and 12 is fine. If you do miss the shoot, I think it may be possible to get a refund if you see the sales desk on the day, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

Hi again,

If the session is still on you can join it, if you miss it because you weren't there in time you won't be able to get a refund I'm afraid

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

You can go to the photoshoot at any time during the allocated shoot time, so any time between 11 and 12 is fine. If you do miss the shoot, I think it may be possible to get a refund if you see the sales desk on the day, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

Only if it's because of an impossible clash between paid items, they won't refund because people couldn't get there in time or have to leave early.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

2-0 to me :lol:

3 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Hi again,

If it helps, barring something horrific having happened, it will be very quick to get inside once you arrive - the doors open at 9 so everyone should be in by then so you should be able to just walk up, get through security and go in.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Only if it's because of an impossible clash between paid items, they won't refund because people couldn't get there in time or have to leave early.

Yeah I thought it was like that, but I wasn't completely certain so I figured I'd word it like that so someone could correct me if I was wrong. :D

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yeah I thought it was like that, but I wasn't completely certain so I figured I'd word it like that so someone could correct me if I was wrong. :D

If you are unsure about a part of a question, it might be best to just say that and ask someone else to answer that part. It might save on any confusion. :thumbup:

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Hi,

I purchased a Photo op with Jenna Coleman a while ago before she had a diamond pass and now I wanted to upgrade.

I assume the way this is done is to purchase the Diamond pass and then get a refund on the photo.

I emailed shop@showmastersevents.com but got an automated reply as everyone is Out of office for the weekend.

I will purchase the diamond pass but don't want to miss out on the photoshoot refund, equally I don't want anyone missing out if she is sold out.

Any help would be much appreciated!

1 minute ago, Silver Marauder said:

Hi,

I purchased a Photo op with Jenna Coleman a while ago before she had a diamond pass and now I wanted to upgrade.

I assume the way this is done is to purchase the Diamond pass and then get a refund on the photo.

I emailed shop@showmastersevents.com but got an automated reply as everyone is Out of office for the weekend.

I will purchase the diamond pass but don't want to miss out on the photoshoot refund, equally I don't want anyone missing out if she is sold out.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi Silver, it will be too late to upgrade via the usual method now as you need to email to make sure they will allow it and the staff are onsite now, so I wouldn't risk buying assuming they will refund you, you will have to go to the Sales Desk on site and ask there if they can upgrade you.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Silver, it will be too late to upgrade via the usual method now as you need to email to make sure they will allow it and the staff are onsite now, so I wouldn't risk buying assuming they will refund you, you will have to go to the Sales Desk on site and ask there if they can upgrade you.

Hi Raylenth, Thank you for the reply, I assumed that would be the case. I will take your advice and upgrade on the day at the Sales Desk.

I'll keep an eye on the Diamond passes too in case they look like selling out and may purchase the Diamond pass anyway.

Worst case scenario: Two Photos with Jenna :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Silver Marauder said:

Hi Raylenth, Thank you for the reply, I assumed that would be the case. I will take your advice and upgrade on the day at the Sales Desk.

I'll keep an eye on the Diamond passes too in case they look like selling out and may purchase the Diamond pass anyway.

Worst case scenario: Two Photos with Jenna :D

Or how you look at it: BEST case scenario two photos with Jenna :D

On 7/24/2019 at 2:16 PM, Raylenth said:

If it helps, barring something horrific having happened, it will be very quick to get inside once you arrive - the doors open at 9 so everyone should be in by then so you should be able to just walk up, get through security and go in.

Hi Raylenth,

Thanks for your reply. I've been to LFCC before on all days and all the memories of long entry queues merge into one memory. The hot weather isn't helping my travel plans but I've decided to take the coach so hopefully I won't be delayed by malfunctioning railway lines.

NOT HAPPY today. Joined the queue as a diamond pass holder about 5pm and was told that Jenna would no longer be personalising autographs. I don't think this is really acceptable for diamond pass holders as I could just as easily have bought a photo shoot only and then one of the many, many non-personalised autographs in the stores downstairs.

I do appreciate that no 'rules' have been broken here, as the diamond pass guarantees an 'in-person autograph which is not necessarily a personalised autograph but I'm still not happy with this situation and frankly considered the pass to be a waste of money in that respect.