Latest Guest Announcement - JENNA COLEMAN - DIAMOND PASS NOW AVAILABLE

showmasters

On 5/29/2019 at 10:09 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

More photos added.

Also due to a lot of requests a Diamond Pass Option has now been added.

If you wish to upgrade from a Standard photo to the Diamond Pass Option please contact the store.

Queen, what do you mean, contact the store?

Edited by Dr.1963

Just so people know the procedure. If you want to upgrade to a Diamond Pass then you need to purchase it and then email the shop (shop@showmastersevents.com) with the order number of your original photoshoot and the new order number of the Diamond Pass. They will then arrange a refund.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MarxistWhovian said:

Hello,

I am curious how many numbers within each Diamond Pass Batch? There are sixteen batches. Is it 1-50 per Batch?

DP was 25 per batch for LFCC Spring but they could've changed the numbers for the summer edition. But for regular photo op batches, nobody of us knows.

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

DP was 25 per batch for LFCC Spring but they could've changed the numbers for the summer edition. But for regular photo op batches, nobody of us knows.

It's more or less 100 ;):whistling:

34 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, but my gut feeling tells me (I hope) this was posted in the wrong forum. 

Normally we don't post about the mod reactions, but seeing this was on for some hours I owe an explanation I think.

Unfortunately I had to talk to that user twice before about similar things (also totally unrelated outbursts), and they never reacted. Either that one has a really odd sense of humor or was trying to troll. Seeing that was the third removed post within the last five now the Expectations now have come to an end.

For the record, my only connection to hospitals is that I spent way too much time in them in the last 3 years, and I outgrew Children's Hospitals quite a while ago.;) 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm going to try and get her auto on vq on the Sunday. I have no idea if she is a slow signer or not, does anyone have any idea if I'll stand a good chance of meeting her?

I'll let you know on the Saturday how quick she is at signing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm going to try and get her auto on vq on the Sunday. I have no idea if she is a slow signer or not, does anyone have any idea if I'll stand a good chance of meeting her?

She'll be popular but not so popular that she won't get to VQ's I'd say no matter how slow a signer she is. Meatloaf last year for example was a very slow signer and with all due respect to Miss Coleman will have sold more diamond passes too and even he got to VQ's.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Thanks. :thumbup:

If it looks too risky I'll probably book a photo instead, so I'll have the piece of mind of knowing I'm definitely going to meet her.

If you are thinking of vq then always worth checking nearer the time how many diamond passes have been sold. This will give an indication of definite autographs. For Sunday looks like still on Batch 1 so you would probably have a good chance. 

• Like 1